Bringing in a home health aide or home attendant is one of the touchiest subjects for seniors. All seniors seek to maintain their dignity and privacy, which makes them resistant to the idea of a home attendant. However, he or she may need one to maintain good hygiene. After all, the consequences of poor personal care can become serious, leading to rashes, bedsores, and even infections. Each of our home care aides is equipped to care for and prevent such incidents. With the right HHA for your loved one, you can trust them to institute a daily routine of good hygiene.
In addition, new devices and technology make it easier than ever for an in-home health aide to keep an elderly client groomed and healthy. For instance, specially designed razors help ensure that a home care aide can shave clients without accidental cuts. Likewise, there are adult diapers that give early warnings of an impending urinary tract infection. It is now easier than ever for a home care aide to care for the needs of your loved one.
A good HHA will use all available resources and technology to institute a daily routine of good hygiene. This, in turn, can greatly improve your loved one’s quality of life. Once an elder has been properly cared for, including having been showered and groomed, his or her self-esteem rises. She’s more likely to be active and to venture outside, which is essential for good psychological and physical well-being.
Our West Palm Beach office has become a hub for finding talent in Home Health Aides. Those that have shown a valid certification are also put on our registry with The Department of Health, so we can effectively serve your loved ones after gaining more of an understanding of the Activities of Daily Living. Each Home Health Aide is screened thoroughly, required to have a clean background, and driving record in addition to a thorough interview process identifying our Expert (as we call them) experience, preferences, and flexibility to ensure not only a seamless, trusted match, but a long-lasting relationship.
Creating a large, fully-screened resource pool of only highly skilled Home Health Aides providers.LEARN MORE
Listening to you and finding the perfect match for your family’s needs.LEARN MORE
Making the entire process easy-your one call does it all, and with one point of contact.Watch now
We do all the behind-the-scenes work so you and your family can enjoy solutions designed for your needs.LEARN MORE
While all our offices work together as a te.am, it is best to contact the location closest to where care is needed. The care consultants and candidate relations managers are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can provide the most fitting candidates for you. If you or a loved one needs companion care, you may be worried, feel sad, and have lots of questions. Our consultations are free, and we welcome the opportunity to help you and find solutions.
Situated just west of Palm Beach along the Intracoastal Waterway, West Palm Beach is one of the three largest cities that make up the South Florida region, and the central city of Palm Beach County. Home to a breathtaking waterfront, bustling entertainment districts, and scenic neighborhoods, West Palm Beach is a lot more than just palm trees and beaches.
West Palm Beach is combined with a more refined and relaxed environment for living and working. It’s separated from neighboring Palm Beach by the Lake Worth Lagoon. At South Florida, you have access to everything, and attracts people from across the country. Our office makes it easy for our clients to meet us to discuss their needs privately in person.
1) Visit Clematis Street and Downtown West Palm Beach – Downtown West Palm Beach is just one of the many places you’ll want to experience in Florida. This is a charming and popular attraction and is filled with galleries, restaurants, and retail shops just a block from South Florida’s white sandy beaches. Throughout the year, Downtown West Palm Beach is known for hosting a variety of events ranging from music festivals to outdoor movies to holiday festivities.
2) Shopping in Rosemary Square – Rosemary Square is usually referred to as “The Square”, an exciting Mediterranean-themed retail and entertainment center and you can literally spend all day and night without experiencing everything there is to do here. This revitalized downtown area offers a variety of fun shopping, dining, entertainment, and live music.
3) Immerse yourself in Mounts Botanical Gardens – A beautiful oasis unexpectedly located near Palm Beach International and it’s the oldest public garden, home to nearly two thousand types of tropical plants deriving from six continents. It features more than 6,000 tropical and subtropical plants from around the world, including flowering trees and shrubs, fruit trees, a vegetable garden, a rose garden, the reflection pond, etc.
4) Relax at Delray Beach – Just south of West Palm Beach, Delray Beach is one of the prettiest beach towns in Florida, perfect for a day trip from West Palm Beach. The scenic coastline is located near downtown Atlantic Avenue and Pineapple Grove district; spanning over 300 acres of golden sands and open waters, Delray Beach has many outdoor activities to offer aside from the usual swimming and boogie board.
5) Visit the Loxahatchee National Wildlife Refuge – You can experience urban excitement at the Arthur R. Marshall Loxahatchee National Wildlife Refuge, you’ll see hundreds of species of animals and plants and that exist only in the Florida Everglades ecosystem. There are also numerous trails for walking or biking, along with watery “highways” where you can paddle in a canoe, such as the Marsh Trail or the Everglades Canoe Trail.
500kcustomers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our in-Home Health Aides LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!