Got questions about private duty nursing services? We’re here to help! (866) 854-3300
Our private home care is customized to fit your exact needs. We keep the process simple, assigning you one point of contact who becomes a part of your family and helps bring you peace of mind. Our private duty LPNs and RNs are hand-picked to give you and your loved ones the most quality service there is. We know you’ll love our nurses because we do.
In certain situations, extended supervision and care by a private nurse is essential. One example is someone returning home from the hospital after major surgery. Another is someone with a cardiac condition who needs their vitals monitored. LifeWorx has private duty LPNs and RNs. Many are even licensed in multiple states and all are professionals in clinical care and ready to attend to a patient’s every need.
Since we know that falls are the biggest risk, we take them seriously. Having served thousands of clients over the past 15 years, we have only had two falling incidences while in the care of a private duty nurse. In one situation, the nurse cared enough to get hurt in the process of saving the client from falling. We seek this level of care when hiring all of our caregivers. For this reason, our clients have trusted us for years.
We make our interview process rigorous for a reason. We see the true joy in caring, so we ensure that any private duty LPNs or RNs we employ sees it, too. It’s an essential part of joining the LifeWorx team, even for non-medical home care team members.
We place a high value on compassion, warmth and the courage to do the right thing. Our LPNs an RNs are battle-tested. Our process intentionally rules out those looking for an easy job, a way to check out all day, or to just be on their phone.
Your Family First
You expect excellent service and that’s our priority. Each of our care coordinators is equipped to provide you with solutions to meet your needs. We are confident that within 5 minutes of speaking to someone on our team, you’ll be glad you chose us over our competitors.
Having served thousands of clients and provided more than 500,000 services, our private duty home care team knows excellent service.
Our team is well equipped to serve the area’s elderly and their families, making sure seniors get the care they deserve.LEARN MORE
In certain situations, extended supervision and care by a private nurse is essential.LEARN MORE
We customize our private duty home care to fit your exact needs.Watch now
Our private duty CNAs are hand-picked to give you and your loved ones the most quality service there is.LEARN MORE
While all our offices work together as a team, it is best to contact the location closest to where care is needed. Its care coordinators and office staff are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can provide the most fitting candidates for you. If you or a loved one needs companion care, you may be worried, feel sad, and have lots of questions. Our consultations are free, and we welcome the opportunity to help you find solutions.
Located just 20 miles outside of Manhattan, our office in Great Neck is right at home in this quaint, upscale town. Servicing all of Nassau and Suffolk counties, our team here is well-equipped to meet the high standards of one of the country’s most affluent areas. There is a high demand for our in-home care services here and our clients love the area for its pristine golf courses and proximity to the Long Island Sound, perhaps best known as F. Scott Fitzgerald’s inspiration for “The Great Gatsby.”
Given the large number of nursing and rehabilitation facilities on Long Island – over 50 nursing and rehabilitation facilities in Suffolk and Nassau counties alone – we at LifeWorx have had to educate ourselves on the importance of long-term care insurance here in the region and proudly serving both Nassau and Suffolk counties with professional elder in-home care. We are here to serve as the liaison between you and your long-term care policy, so you can focus on what’s important: spending time with those you love in the long term.
Westhampton is a hamlet and census-designated place located in Suffolk County, NY. Many regard Westhampton as the western start of Hampton and it is located within the town of Southampton. The hamlet stretches from Sunrise Highway/Route 27 on its northern boundary to the waterfront in the south. Westhampton is the ultimate seaside location with exclusive boutiques, a thriving business community, and a focus on the creative arts. Westhampton is an easy drive or train ride from Manhattan. With protected wetlands, parks, and beaches, there are plenty of outdoor activities.
1) Visit The Village of Westhampton Beach – The Village of Westhampton Beach offers waterfront living and dining at high-end shopping, and the performing arts all in a charming downtown close to the sandy beaches off Dune Road.
2) Indulge in some of Westhampton’s finest foods – Most of Westhampton’s cuisine is found along Montauk Highway. Here you will find robust seafood offerings, from oysters on the half-shell, to shrimp po’boys, fish, and chips – in Westhampton.
3) Attend the Westhampton Beach Performing Arts Center – Opened in June 1932, the Westhampton Theatre with 600 seats. The beautifully renovated movie theatre has been transformed into a state-of-the-art performing arts center for Long Island. From world-class artists to supporting students through participation in the performing arts, the center’s stage serves as a year-round focal point for the area’s diverse community.
4) Enjoy seasonal and locally grown produce from West Hampton’s Farmers Market – West Hampton’s farmers market farm stand is especially well-equipped with locally grown veggies and fruits, quiches, muffins, seafood, and raw honey from local hives.
5) Spend an afternoon at the Quogue Wildlife Refuge – The 305-acre Quogue Wildlife Refuge has over seven miles of hiking trails where hikers of all ages can enjoy serene views while listening to the sounds of nature. Free of charge and it is opened 365 days a year from sunrise to sunset.
500kcustomers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Long Island LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!