Housekeeping and House Cleaning Services
After a long day at work, who wants to worry about household chores? If you think it would be much nicer to simply relax and enjoy time with your family, our house cleaning services are for you. A LifeWorx housekeeper will leave your entire home spotless and have your household running smoothly every day.
Looking for a local maid service or house cleaning services nearby but not sure how to hire someone? We’ve got you covered. Whether it’s weekly, monthly, or live-in, our housekeepers maintain the home, including daily upkeep, family laundry, ironing clothes and linens, and keeping the pantry stocked. They are happy to help with family errands, grocery shopping and cooking, as well as supervising and managing vendors. In addition, our housekeepers help drive, supervise and care for children, and also attend to family pets.
How much do your services cost?
LifeWorx’s housekeeping services begin at $55 per hour. The placement fee is 20% of the housekeeper’s gross annual compensation.
How do you screen your housekeepers?
Each housekeeper goes through three (3) in-depth interviews and provides two (2) past references from in-home services clients. Our standard is to choose from among the top 10% of housekeepers who apply to LifeWorx.
How does your process work?
The process typically takes 1-3 weeks to find the perfect match. You can get started with a phone call or visit one of our locations. After assessing your family’s needs, we will provide you with 2-3 ideal housekeepers where you can then interview the candidate (s) and select the candidate that’s the best fit for your family’s needs.
What is your guarantee?
Each of our placements comes with a one-week, 100% money-back guarantee, and three-month replacement guarantees if the housekeeper does not work out. (see details)
After a long day, don't worry about household chores. If you’d rather simply relax and enjoy time with your family, our house cleaning services are for you.LEARN MORE
A LifeWorx housekeeper will leave your entire home spotless and have your household running smoothly every day.LEARN MORE
Whether it’s weekly, monthly, or live-in, our housekeepers maintain the home, including daily upkeep, family laundry, ironing clothes and linens, and keeping the pantry stocked.Watch now
They are also happy to help with family errands, grocery shopping and cooking, as well as supervising and managing vendors.LEARN MORE
While all our offices work together as a team, contacting the location closest to where care is needed is best. Its care coordinators and office staff are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can provide the most fitting candidates for you. If you or a loved one needs companion care, you may be worried, feel sad, and have lots of questions. Our consultations are free, and we welcome the opportunity to help you and find solutions.
Located just 20 miles outside of Manhattan, our office in Great Neck is right at home in this quaint, upscale town. Servicing all of Nassau and Suffolk counties, our team here is well-equipped to meet the high standards of one of the country’s most affluent areas. There is a high demand for our in-home care services here and our clients love the area for its pristine golf courses and proximity to the Long Island Sound, perhaps best known as F. Scott Fitzgerald’s inspiration for “The Great Gatsby.”
Given the large number of nursing and rehabilitation facilities on Long Island – over 50 nursing and rehabilitation facilities in Suffolk and Nassau counties alone – we at LifeWorx have had to educate ourselves on the importance of long-term care insurance here in the region and proudly serving both Nassau and Suffolk counties with professional elder in-home care. We are here to serve as the liaison between you and your long-term care policy, so you can focus on what’s important: spending time with those you love in the long term.
Westhampton is a hamlet and census-designated place located in Suffolk County, NY. Many regard Westhampton as the western start of Hampton and it is located within the town of Southampton. The hamlet stretches from Sunrise Highway/Route 27 on its northern boundary to the waterfront in the south. Westhampton is the ultimate seaside location with exclusive boutiques, thriving business community, and a focus on the creative arts. Westhampton is an easy drive or train ride from Manhattan. With protected wetlands, parks, and beaches, there are plenty of outdoor activities.
1) Visit The Village of Westhampton Beach – The Village of Westhampton Beach offers waterfront living and dining at high-end shopping, and the performing arts all in a charming downtown close to the sandy beaches off Dune Road.
2) Indulge in some of Westhampton’s finest foods – Most of Westhampton’s cuisine is found along Montauk Highway. Here you will find robust seafood offerings, from oysters on the half-shell, to shrimp po’boys, fish, and chips – in Westhampton.
3) Attend the Westhampton Beach Performing Arts Center – Opened in June 1932, the Westhampton Theatre with 600 seats. The beautifully renovated movie theatre has been transformed into a state-of-the-art performing arts center for Long Island. From world-class artists to supporting students through participation in the performing arts, the center’s stage serves as a year-round focal point for the area’s diverse community.
4) Enjoy seasonal and locally grown produce from West Hampton’s Farmers Market – West Hampton’s farmers market farm stand is especially well-equipped with locally grown veggies and fruits, quiches, muffins, seafood, and raw honey from local hives.
5) Spend an afternoon at the Quogue Wildlife Refuge – The 305-acre Quogue Wildlife Refuge has over seven miles of hiking trails where hikers of all ages can enjoy serene views while listening to the sounds of nature. Free of charge and it is opened 365 days a year from sunrise to sunset.
500kcustomers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Long Island LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!