Got questions about 24-hour home care? We’re here to help! Call (201) 793-3154
People who can benefit from a live-in caregiver include those with mild dementia, frailty, depression, or loss of faculty. Sometimes, they may just need someone to talk to or help with household management needs. No matter your family’s specific needs, we can provide 24-hour care for the elderly in their own home.
A few months ago, an elderly gentleman called our long-term care agency and spoke with one of our team members. He was caught in a battle between his doctor’s office and his long-term care provider. The insurance company wasn’t clearly communicating what they needed, so he was unable to let his doctor’s office know. After speaking with one of our trained staff members, he was able to get his claim approved in two months. He is now receiving quality long-term care with one of our caregivers using his insurance. They have helped him manage his blood pressure and get stronger and healthier.
Before he came to LifeWorx, he was quite frail and easily confused and we knew he needed our help. We share this story as a classic example of the importance of follow up and attention to detail. After his experience, he called his team member his angel.
You may not know if your parents have long-term care insurance—a policy that helps cover the costs of care when a person has a chronic medical condition, disability, or a disorder such as dementia or Alzheimer’s disease. This may even be the first time you’ve even heard the term. However, many of our clients invest in 24-hour home care coverage. Whether it was because your employer offered it or you decided to plan for your future on your own, the sooner you begin to explore long-term care options, the better for you and your family.
Long-term care for elderly can be complex to navigate, especially when it comes to insurance. Each long-term care provider and policy is different. Waiting periods can vary, as well as the conditions required to activate the insurance coverage. The daily, monthly, and lifetime maximum caps can also vary. In addition, policies may differ in whom they cover—some couples have dual or spousal insurance that allows the benefits to transfer from one partner to another if necessary. Still, long-term care options for seniors do exist.
If you believe your loved one has long-term care insurance, we suggest you have a professional review the policy or ask LifeWorx to advise you. We have worked with all major policy providers to ensure our senior long-term care clients are qualified and that services are covered to bring you maximum benefit. Let us take care of the administrative aspects of long-term care for your loved one, from assessment to devising a care plan and processing invoices, payments, and reimbursements.
We place a high value on compassion, warmth and the courage to do the right thing. Our 24-hour home care professionals are battle-tested. Our process intentionally rules out those looking for an easy job, way to check out all day or be on their phone.
We believe that a full understanding of the around-the-clock care options available is essential to family members. We provide 24-hour home care options with you and your family in mind.
Creating a large, fully-screened resource pool of only highly skilled live-in caregivers.LEARN MORE
LifeWorx provides 24-hour home care options with you and your family in mind.LEARN MORE
No matter your family’s specific needs, we can provide 24-hour care for the elderly in their own home.Watch now
People who can benefit from a live-in caregiver include those with mild dementia, frailty, depression, or loss of faculty.LEARN MORE
While all our offices work together as a team, it is best to contact the location closest to where care is needed. Its care coordinators and office staff are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can provide the most fitting candidates for you. If you or a loved one needs companion care, you may be worried, feel sad, and have lots of questions. Our consultations are free, and we welcome the opportunity to help you and find solutions.
Our Englewood office is in a charming, inclusive town just 10 miles from Time Square and its residents enjoy a vast array of entertainment, shopping, and housing options. We chose Englewood to better serve all of our Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Union, Morris and Passaic counties in the New Jersey region. Our ground-floor office makes it easy for our clients to walk in and meet with us to discuss their needs privately and in person.
Weehawken, NJ is best known for its world-famous views and unbeatable proximity to Manhattan and has been home to generations of lifelong residents. Located in Hudson County, Weehawken lies 5 miles north of Jersey City and opposite New York City on the Hudson River. Picturesque parks, renowned waterfront restaurants, and an award-winning educational system have attracted many to the city. Weehawken boasts a variety of efficient routes into the city. You can travel under the Hudson via NJ transit buses or use a network of ferries and water taxis to travel by sea.
1) Enjoy the views – Weehawken offers arguably the best views of the Manhattan skyline. The New Jersey vantage point is the perfect place to capture blue hour as the city lights begin to illuminate the Manhattan skyline. At Old Glory Park, the elevated park gives a bird’s eye view of New York’s concrete jungle. It’s the perfect place for an amazing panorama in the city.
2) Take a skyline tour at Hamilton Park – Hamilton Park has an incredible history – and it is the sight of many recreational and sightseeing opportunities. Hamilton Park is situated along Port Imperial Boulevard on the Hudson River, offering a gorgeous view of the New York City skyline and the beautiful river itself. One of the more popular attractions offered is the recurring skyline tour, which offers some of the best views of the Manhattan skyline.
3) See the Weehawken Water Tower –The 175-foot Weehawken Water Tower is an impressive architectural beacon with an interesting history. Originally, the tower was part of a large complex that included office buildings, shops, and other attractions. Today, only the tower stands – and though it is no longer used for water storage and transport, it still serves as a focal point of interest. While it’s not regularly open to the public, you can explore the small park at the base of it and the city hosts occasional events, such as tours inside the renovated tower itself.
4) Go on a dinner cruise along the Hudson – Another popular attraction that both locals and tourists enjoy is going on a river cruise. The Spirit of New Jersey offers a range of lunch, dinner, and specialty/holiday cruises to suit your needs. With each cruise, guests enjoy incredible views of the Hudson River and New York City skylines.
5) Visit Park Avenue – You’ll want to check out Park Avenue, which runs through the center of town and is a hub of all kinds of shops, bars, and restaurants. You can easily spend an entire day shopping and dining along Park Avenue.
2,000customers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Englewood LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!