Bringing in a home health aide or home attendant is one of the most touchy subjects for seniors. All seniors seek to maintain their dignity and privacy, which makes them resistant to the idea of a home attendant. However, he or she may need one to maintain good hygiene. After all, the consequences of poor personal care can become serious, leading to rashes, bedsores, and even infections. Each of our home care aides is equipped to care for and prevent such incidents. With the right HHA for your loved one, you can trust them to institute a daily routine of good hygiene.
In addition, new devices and technology make it easier than ever for an in-home health aide to keep an elderly client groomed and healthy. For instance, specially designed razors help ensure that a home care aide can shave clients without accidental cuts. Likewise, there are adult diapers that give early warnings of an impending urinary tract infection. It is now easier than ever for a home care aide to care for the needs of your loved one.
A good HHA will use all available resources and technology to institute a daily routine of good hygiene. This, in turn, can greatly improve your loved one’s quality of life. Once an elder has been properly cared for, including having been showered and groomed, his or her self-esteem rises. She’s more likely to be active and to venture outside, which is essential for good psychological and physical well being.
Creating a large, fully-screened resource pool of only highly skilled Home Health Aides providers.LEARN MORE
Listening to you and finding the perfect match for your family’s needs.LEARN MORE
Making the entire process simple-your one call does it all, and with one point of contact.Watch now
We do all the behind-the-scenes work so you and your family can enjoy solutions designed for your needs.LEARN MORE
While all our offices work together as a team, it is best to contact the location closest to where care is needed. Its care coordinators and office staff are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can provide the most fitting candidates for you. If you or a loved one needs companion care, you may be worried, feel sad, and have lots of questions. Our consultations are free, and we welcome the opportunity to help you and find solutions.
Our Englewood office is in a charming, inclusive town just 10 miles from Time Square and its residents enjoy a vast array of entertainment, shopping, and housing options. We chose Englewood to better serve all of our Bergen, Essex, Hudson, and Passaic counties in the New Jersey region. Our ground-floor office makes it easy for our clients to walk in and meet with us to discuss their needs privately and in person.
Weehawken, NJ is best known for its world-famous views and unbeatable proximity to Manhattan and has been home to generations of lifelong residents. Located in Hudson County, Weehawken lies 5 miles north of Jersey City and opposite New York City on the Hudson River. Picturesque parks, renowned waterfront restaurants, and an award-winning educational system have attracted many to the city. Weehawken boasts a variety of efficient routes into the city. You can travel under the Hudson via NJ transit buses or use a network of ferries and water taxis to travel by sea.
1) Enjoy the views – Weehawken offers arguably the best views of the Manhattan skyline. The New Jersey vantage point is the perfect place to capture blue hour as the city lights begin to illuminate the Manhattan skyline. At Old Glory Park, the elevated park gives a bird’s eye view of New York’s concrete jungle. It’s the perfect place for an amazing panorama in the city.
2) Take a skyline tour at Hamilton Park – Hamilton Park has an incredible history – and it is the sight of many recreational and sightseeing opportunities. Hamilton Park is situated along Port Imperial Boulevard on the Hudson River, offering a gorgeous view of the New York City skyline and the beautiful river itself. One of the more popular attractions offered is the recurring skyline tour, which offers some of the best views of the Manhattan skyline.
3) See the Weehawken Water Tower –The 175-foot Weehawken Water Tower is an impressive architectural beacon with an interesting history. Originally, the tower was part of a large complex that included office buildings, shops, and other attractions. Today, only the tower stands – and though it is no longer used for water storage and transport, it still serves as a focal point of interest. While it’s not regularly open to the public, you can explore the small park at the base of it and the city hosts occasional events, such as tours inside the renovated tower itself.
4) Go on a dinner cruise along the Hudson – Another popular attraction that both locals and tourists enjoy is going on a river cruise. The Spirit of New Jersey offers a range of lunch, dinner, and specialty/holiday cruises to suit your needs. With each cruise, guests enjoy incredible views of the Hudson River and New York City skylines.
5) Visit Park Avenue – You’ll want to check out Park Avenue, which runs through the center of town and is a hub of all kinds of shops, bars, and restaurants. You can easily spend an entire day shopping and dining along Park Avenue.
500kcustomers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Englewood Home Health Aides LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!