When a loved one needs elder care at home, the options can often seem daunting. To make it easy for you to care for your family members, LifeWorx has three focuses:
If you think moving to a new home is difficult, imagine doing it later in life. You’re contending with frail health, while also leaving all your familiar surroundings. With elder care from LifeWorx, you won’t have to submit a much-loved senior to the rigors of relocation. Aging parents can instead benefit from the privacy, ease, and dignity of aging in the comfort of their own homes. With LifeWorx elder care, they can relax and enjoy a variety of recreational activities and market-fresh meals. Adult children and other family members can pursue their own demanding schedules with peace of mind, secure in the knowledge that their loved one is not only safe, but also happy.
When hiring a caregiver for an elderly parent, it’s imperative to find someone who’s trustworthy, engaging, and thoughtful—a lifeline you can count on even if you’re far away. At LifeWorx, we customize our elder care to fit our families’ exact needs, keeping the process simple. We assign you one point of contact who becomes family and helps bring you peace of mind.
How do you screen your caregivers?
Each private home health aide goes through three (3) in-depth interviews and provides references from two past professional in-home services clients. In addition, we conduct in-depth background checks and further research as needed. Our standard is to choose from among the top 10% of caregivers who apply to LifeWorx.
What insurance carriers do you accept?
We work with all long-term care insurance providers and are happy to have our team of in-house insurance experts handle all the paperwork and filing for you.
How does your process work?
You can get started with a phone call or visit this location. After assessing your family’s needs, we will provide you with 2-3 ideal caregivers. You can then interview the candidate(s) you select if you wish. From there, you and the caregiver of your choice can work out a mutually agreeable schedule. He or she can begin as soon as you want. It’s not uncommon for the service to begin the same day, but in some rare situations, it may take an additional day.
What is your guarantee?
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you’re not satisfied with the caregiver’s performance, let us know within 48 hours. We will either give you a full refund or correct the services to your satisfaction.
Creating a large, fully screened resource pool of only highly skilled elder care providers.LEARN MORE
Listening to you and finding the perfect match for your family’s needs.LEARN MORE
Making the entire process easy-your one call does it all, and with one point of contact.Watch now
We do all the behind-the-scenes work so you and your family can enjoy solutions designed for your needs.LEARN MORE
While all of our offices work together as a team, it’s best to call the location closest to where care is needed. Its care coordinators and office staff are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers, and can provide the most fitting candidates for you.
Our Englewood office is in a charming, inclusive town just 10 miles from Time Square and its residents enjoy a vast array of entertainment, shopping, and housing options. We chose Englewood to better serve all of our Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Union and Passaic counties in the New Jersey region. Our ground-floor office makes it easy for our clients to walk in and meet with us to discuss their needs privately and in person.
Weehawken, NJ is best known for its world-famous views and unbeatable proximity to Manhattan and has been home to generations of lifelong residents. Located in Hudson County, Weehawken lies 5 miles north of Jersey City and opposite New York City on the Hudson River. Picturesque parks, renowned waterfront restaurants, and an award-winning educational system have attracted many to the city. Weehawken boasts a variety of efficient routes into the city. You can travel under the Hudson via NJ transit buses or use a network of ferries and water taxis to travel by sea.
1) Enjoy the views – Weehawken offers arguably the best views of the Manhattan skyline. The New Jersey vantage point is the perfect place to capture blue hour as the city lights begin to illuminate the Manhattan skyline. At Old Glory Park, the elevated park gives a bird’s eye view of New York’s concrete jungle. It’s the perfect place for an amazing panorama in the city.
2) Take a skyline tour at Hamilton Park – Hamilton Park has an incredible history – and it is the sight of many recreational and sightseeing opportunities. Hamilton Park is situated along Port Imperial Boulevard on the Hudson River, offering a gorgeous view of the New York City skyline and the beautiful river itself. One of the more popular attractions offered is the recurring skyline tour, which offers some of the best views of the Manhattan skyline.
3) See the Weehawken Water Tower –The 175-foot Weehawken Water Tower is an impressive architectural beacon with an interesting history. Originally, the tower was part of a large complex that included office buildings, shops, and other attractions. Today, only the tower stands – and though it is no longer used for water storage and transport, it still serves as a focal point of interest. While it’s not regularly open to the public, you can explore the small park at the base of it and the city hosts occasional events, such as tours inside the renovated tower itself.
4) Go on a dinner cruise along the Hudson – Another popular attraction that both locals and tourists enjoy is going on a river cruise. The Spirit of New Jersey offers a range of lunch, dinner, and specialty/holiday cruises to suit your needs. With each cruise, guests enjoy incredible views of the Hudson River and New York City skylines.
5) Visit Park Avenue – You’ll want to check out Park Avenue, which runs through the center of town and is a hub of all kinds of shops, bars, and restaurants. You can easily spend an entire day shopping and dining along Park Avenue.
2,000customers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Englewood Elder Care LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!