Got questions about private duty nursing services? We’re here to help! (212) 259-0439
Our private home care is customized to fit your exact needs. We keep the process simple, assigning you one point of contact who becomes a part of your family and helps bring you peace of mind. Our private duty LPNs and RNs are hand-picked to give you and your loved ones the most quality service there is. We know you’ll love our nurses because we do.
In certain situations, extended supervision and care by a private nurse is essential. One example is someone returning home from the hospital after major surgery. Another is someone with a cardiac condition who needs their vitals monitored. LifeWorx has private duty LPNs and RNs. Many are even licensed in multiple states and all are professionals in clinical care and ready to attend to a patient’s every need.
Since we know that falls are the biggest risk, we take them seriously. Having served thousands of clients over the past 15 years, we have only had two falling incidences while in the care of a private duty nurse. In one situation, the nurse cared enough to get hurt in the process of saving the client from falling. We seek this level of care when hiring all of our caregivers. For this reason, our clients have trusted us for years.
We make our interview process rigorous for a reason. We see the true joy in caring, so we ensure that any private duty LPNs and RNs we employ sees it, too. It’s an essential part of joining the LifeWorx team, even for non-medical home care team members.
We place a high value on compassion, warmth and the courage to do the right thing. Our LPNs or RNs are battle-tested. Our process intentionally rules out those looking for an easy job, a way to check out all day, or to just be on their phone.
Your Family First
You expect excellent service and that’s our priority. Each of our care coordinators is equipped to provide you with solutions to meet your needs. We are confident that within 5 minutes of speaking to someone on our team, you’ll be glad you chose us over our competitors.
Having served thousands of clients and provided more than 500,000 services, our private duty home care team knows excellent service.
Our team is well equipped to serve the area’s elderly and their families, making sure seniors get the care they deserve.LEARN MORE
In certain situations, extended supervision and care by a private nurse is essential.LEARN MORE
We customize our private duty home care to fit your exact needs.Watch now
Our private duty CNAs are hand-picked to give you and your loved ones the most quality service there is.LEARN MORE
Our two Manhattan offices are convenient for all public transportation, as well as easy to reach on foot. These offices serve as hubs for our private home health aides and nurses, who work at the many upscale assisted living facilities in the area—among them Brookdale, Maplewood, Kendal, and Atria—as well as in private homes throughout Manhattan.
Upper West Side is home to some of New York City’s most iconic attractions, including the American Museum of Natural History, Central Park, Columbus Circle, Lincoln Center, and plenty more . The Upper West Side has some of the greatest cultural institutions the city has to offer. Lincoln Center hosts the New York City Ballet, The New York Philharmonic Orchestra, and several performing arts programs. The American Museum of Natural History located in a pocket of Central Park has over 40 exhibits ad scientific collections, as well as a planetarium and library.
With multiple subway lines, the West Side traditionally has been the busier side of Manhattan. The Upper West Side has plenty to offer from the best restaurants to grocery stores, gyms, and outdoor attractions. Manhattan is famed for its hustle and bustle, but on the Upper West Side, you’ll have a good mix of bustling and cultural experiences.
With open doors, LifeWorx offers free consultations with client care coordinators and registered nurses to provide you with short-term companionship options or more in-depth care. We offer elder care services that will provide a piece of mind for you and your family as well as provide security assistance to your loved one.
1) Check out the Parks – It really doesn’t get any better than Central Park which stretches from the affluent entrance at 59th Street Columbus Circle all the way to 110th. Take a stroll around the gorgeous Reservoir, rent a rowboat for a paddle around The Lake, and wander around the famous Strawberry Fields mosaic. Riverside Park is a narrow, but beautiful strip that borders the Hudson River. You may also find the plaza at Lincoln Center relaxing – sit by the fountain in the newly redesigned center in this neighborhood.
2) Stop by at Columbus Circle – This area is pretty much the beginning of the Upper West Side and is right on the border of Midtown, Manhattan. Columbus Circle is more frequently associated with The Time Warner Center located here, standing at 80 stories high and 750 feet tall, these twin skyscrapers offer options between dining, shopping, working, and residing. The Time Warner Center boasts a host of Michelin-starred restaurants, and The Shops at Columbus Circle is home to more than 50 retail boutiques and shops for the enjoyment of visitors and residents alike.
3) Make time for the American Museum of Natural History – The American Museum of Natural History is a symbol of the city and a top place to visit in New York City. Packed with exhibitions representing people and animals throughout the ages, the museum also has a planetarium and a digital 3D and 2D theater, as well as special visiting exhibitions and plenty of places to eat and shop.
4) Dine at some of the best restaurants in the area – From classic Jewish delis and Dominican standbys to some of the best eats – the options on the Upper West Side will satisfy nearly the mood. Around Lincoln Square, it’s always a scene at The Smith, which is a popular brunch and pre-theatre dinner spot. As you head north, the 70’s, and 80’s along Columbus and Amsterdam are lined with endless options.
5) Enjoy a performance at The Lincoln Center – The venue is home to some of the best opera, film, theater, and more. It’s an iconic spot on the Upper West Side and is the heart of New York City’s culture. Lincoln Center is home to 12 performing arts companies and educational institutions dedicated to arts of music, dance, and drama including Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts.
500kcustomers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our New York City LifeWorx locations for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!