Luxury Services – Improving Your Quality of Life
Life can sometimes be both busy and complicated, but we can help! Let us take the load off so you can live the best life possible.
LifeWorx is the premier child care, elder care, nanny, chef and luxury services provider in Greater New York. Our services cover a wide range of needs, customized for you and your family. We’ll connect you with quality service providers to meet your exact needs. You’re in good hands–leave the heavy lifting to us. We do all the work behind the scenes so you and your family can enjoy solutions designed for all your needs.
Our exclusive luxury services and lifestyle management provides clients with the highest levels of service, including professional chefs, personal assistants, private nurses and staff, and even estate managers. Having served thousands of clients, and providing more than 500,000 services, our team knows luxury service. We’ve provided excellent service to more than 5,000 families in the tri-state area. We can help your family by offering optimal care with you in mind.
In the event that an elderly loved one needs private home care, it’s normal to be worried, feel sad and have lots of questions. Many times, seniors needing elder care are often contending with frail health, while also leaving all their familiar surroundings. They fear giving up the quality of life they’ve enjoyed while living on their own for years. But it doesn’t have to be that way. When you come to LifeWorx, you get the benefit of over a decade of experience and knowledgeable staff who have served hundreds of families throughout New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut.
How can LifeWorx improve your quality of life?
We do all the behind-the-scenes work so you and your family can enjoy solutions designed for your needs.
What is your guarantee?
We want you to be satisfied – your satisfaction is guaranteed. If not satisfied, let us know within 48 hours of service; we will either refund or correct the services to your satisfaction.
Our company has established unique and highly detailed processes and systems to find you the best. We invite you to stop by this location for a consultation with us. Though each location has a unique neighborhood feel, our company’s mission and standards unite them all. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.
Life can be both busy and complicated, but we can make living in luxury easy on you so that you can live the best life possible.LEARN MORE
We’ll connect you with top quality service providers to meet your exact needs.LEARN MORE
Our services cover a wide range of needs, customized for you and your family. Leave the heavy lifting to us, you’re in good hands.Watch now
We do all the work behind the scenes so you and your family can enjoy solutions designed for all your needs.LEARN MORE
The Upper East Side in Manhattan, New York City, is known for its upscale restaurants and designer shops along Madison Avenue. Each year, the neighborhood draws millions of visitors to its cultural institutions, including the Metropolitan Museum of Art and Guggenheim Museum. After a long day, don’t worry about household chores. If you’d rather simply relax and enjoy time with your family, our house cleaning services are for you.
1) Check out the Parks – Central Park is home to a Zoo, a Resovoir, multiple lakes, entertainment venues, an ice skating venue, and charms of history that surprise you with each turn. While Central Park is vast, Carl Schulz Park, and equally beautiful park faces the river, showing views of Roosevelt Island and Hell Gate.
2) Visit the Frick The Upper East Side is home to some of the most well-known museums in the world. Once Henry Clay Frick’s home, this mansion features art from Renoir, Gainsborough, Rembrandt, Titian, El Greco, Mane, and 3 Vermeers.
3) Explore The Metropolitan Museum of Art – The largest art museum in The United States, the museum is home to African, Asian, Oceanian, Byzantine, and Islamic Art in the forms of musical instruments, costumes, weaponry, and other cultural represetnations found throughout each era. It is unheard of to take one trip to The Met, and not willfully want to go back for more. To have such a treasure in your neighborhood should be valued and sought after for your loved ones, and those who care for them.
4)Make Time for The Guggenheim – This impressive museum, designed by architect Frank Lloyd Wright is the home of your world-renowned Impressionist, Post-Impressionist, and Early Modern/Contemporary Art.
5) Dive into New York history with The Museum of The City of New York – Founded by Henry Collins Brown, this museum inspires city preservation for all New Yorkers. A little less expansive than its rival museums, this museum can be a nice afternoon for your loved one to tackle.
6) The Neue Galerie – Focused on German and Austrian pre-war, this expressionist museum is an easy, enriching tackle to any part of your day.
7) Grapple with History – Look for remnants of the Guilded Age all the way from Bergdorf Goodman’s previous home to The Vanderbilts to The Conservatory Gardens and its stunning entrance.
8) Dine in some of New York’s most notable and historic Restaurants – From Michelin Star Restaurants like the famous icon Daniel to its many iconic Sushi restaurants like Sushi Gari to it’s more relaxed feels of JG Melon or Pastrami Queen, The Upper East Side flourishes in iconic dining of all scales of ambiance.
9) Tour Gracie Mansion – Once home to The Museum of The City of New York, this stunning historical home is now the home of each Mayor of New York during his or her term.
10) Shop on Madison Ave and Stroll int Bloomingdales – Every brand of fashion is steps away on this stroll down this iconic avenue. Hop on over to Lexington to explore the iconic flagship of fashion.
2,000customers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Upper East Side LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!