Our private home care is customized to fit your exact needs. We keep the process simple, assigning you one point of contact who becomes a part of your family and helps bring you peace of mind. Our private duty CNAs are hand-picked to give you and your loved ones the most quality service there is. We know you’ll love our nurses because we do.
In certain situations, extended supervision and care by a private nurse is essential. One example is someone returning home from the hospital after major surgery. Another is someone with a cardiac condition who needs their vitals monitored. LifeWorx has private duty CNAs. Many are even licensed in multiple states. And all are professionals in clinical care and ready to attend to a patient’s every need.
Since we know that falls are the biggest risk, we take them seriously. Having served thousands of clients over the past 15 years, we have only had two falling incidences while in the care of a private duty nurse. In one situation, the nurse cared enough to get hurt in the process of saving the client from falling. We seek this level of care when hiring all of our caregivers. For this reason, our clients have trusted us for years.
We make our interview process rigorous for a reason. We see the true joy in caring, so we ensure that any private duty CNA we employ sees it, too. It’s an essential part of joining the LifeWorx team, even for non-medical home care team members.
We place a high value on compassion, warmth and the courage to do the right thing. Our CNAs are battle-tested. Our process intentionally rules out those looking for an easy job, a way to check out all day, or to just be on their phone.
Your Family First
You expect excellent service and that’s our priority. Each of our care coordinators is equipped to provide you with solutions to meet your needs. We are confident that within 5 minutes of speaking to someone on our team, you’ll be glad you chose us over our competitors.
Having served thousands of clients and provided more than 500,000 services, our private duty home care team knows excellent service.
Our team is well equipped to serve the area’s elderly and their families, making sure seniors get the care they deserve.LEARN MORE
In certain situations, extended supervision and care by a private nurse is essential.LEARN MORE
We customize our private duty home care to fit your exact needs.Watch now
Our private duty CNAs are hand-picked to give you and your loved ones the most quality service there is.LEARN MORE
While all our offices work together as a team, it is best to contact the location closest to where care is needed. Its care coordinators and office staff are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can provide the most fitting candidates for you. If you or a loved one needs companion care, you may be worried, feel sad, and have lots of questions. Our consultations are free, and we welcome the opportunity to help you and find solutions.
Approximately 35 miles from our Sarasota Office, St. Petersburg is located on a large peninsula between Tampa Bay and the Gulf of Mexico and has the perfect selection of white sandy beaches, top-tier dining, and nature exploration. At St. Petersburg, you’ll experience a lively cultural scene where it offers a supercharged getaway in paradise. The downtown waterfront became the focal point of the city and is still true today.
1) Stroll along St. Pete Pier – This is known to be the anchor of the highly anticipated St. Pete Pier District which stretches out along 26 acres of the Tampa Bay waterfront. The new recreation center of the city has a lot to discover, from shopping, dining, and entertainment to sports and bars you’ll find it all here. Take in the sea views and that fresh sea air as you check out some of the pier’s artworks.
2) Explore the lush and tranquil Sunken Gardens – Sunken Gardens is a botanical paradise is locating amid a bustling city. As St. Petersburg’s oldest living museum, this 100-year-old garden is home to some of the oldest tropical plants in the region.
3) Shop, eat and relax at John’s Pass – If you’re looking for a one-stop destination for shopping, dining, and entertainment in St. Petersburg, stop by John’s Pass. With stores selling everything from clothing, apparel, and jewelry to sweets, collectibles, and Cuban cigars, there’s a lot to see here.
4) Soar over Tampa Bay on a helicopter tour – Enjoy the invigorating thrill of hovering high above the city on a unique helicopter cruise. Glimpse over famous landmarks such as St. Pete’s Pier, John’s Pass, and Treasure Island.
5) Be astounded at The Salvador Dalí Museum – The Dali Museum is a collection of thousands of items related to the great artist’s career. Combining a spectacular purpose-built museum with exhibition areas, gardens, a café, and a center for the avant-garde, this waterfront gallery is one of the most fun places to check out in St. Petersburg.
500kcustomers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Sarasota Private Duty Nurse Agency LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!