LifeWorx’s nanny agency connects families with nannies. Like you, we believe that children are the future, so we’re committed to ensuring that your youngest family members receive the best care possible. Look no further for help finding a nanny. They are professionals who create a nurturing home environment for your youngest family members.
At LifeWorx, we will help you find and hire a nanny that can meet your family’s specific requirements. Each private nanny we place with a family has at least two years of nanny experience. All are fluent in English and are prepared to adapt to the needs of any home. When you hire from our nanny agency, they’ll provide a warm and loving environment for your children. They are happy to help with errands and household chores like laundry and cleaning. As responsible drivers with reliable vehicles, you can have full confidence in them, trusting them to get your children ready for school, drive them to and from activities and play-dates, and assist with homework. They have been trained to sharpen the motor skills of your newborn or toddler or aid in teaching your children a new language including Spanish, Italian, and French. Many private nannies are also CPR and First-Aid certified and experienced with special needs children.
Your Family First
You expect excellent service and that’s our priority. Each of our care coordinators is equipped to help you hire a nanny to meet your needs. We are confident that within 5 minutes of speaking to someone on our team, you’ll be glad you chose us over our competitors.
Having served thousands of clients and provided more than 500,000 services, our team knows excellent service.
How much do your services cost?
Our agency places full time or part-time nannies in your home. The placement fee is 20 percent of the nanny’s gross annual compensation.
How do you screen your nannies?
Each nanny goes through three (3) in-depth interviews and provides references from two (2) past professional in-home clients. Our standard is to choose from among the top 10% of nannies who apply to LifeWorx.
How does your process work?
You can get started with a phone call or visit this location. After assessing your family’s needs, we provide you with 2-3 ideal nannies. You can then interview the candidate(s) you select if you wish. From there, the schedule is up to your agreement with the nanny. They can begin as soon as you want. It often takes 1-3 weeks to find the perfect solution and we guarantee that any candidate bio we send has been fully screened by LifeWorx.
What is your guarantee?
Each of our placements comes with a one-week, 100% money back guarantee. In addition, we offer three-month replacement guarantees if the nanny does not work out. (see details)
Like you, we believe that children are the future, so we’re committed to ensuring that your youngest family members receive the best care possible.LEARN MORE
LifeWorx nannies are professionals who create a nurturing home environment where your youngest family members receive the best possible care.LEARN MORE
Our nanny agency will help you find and hire a nanny that fits your family’s needs.Watch now
Each private nanny we place with a family has at least three years of full-time nanny experience. All are fluent in English and are prepared to adapt to the needs of any home.LEARN MORE
While all our offices work together as a team, it is best to contact the location closest to where care is needed. Its care coordinators and office staff are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can provide the most fitting candidates for you. If you or a loved one needs companion care, you may be worried, feel sad, and have lots of questions. Our consultations are free, and we welcome the opportunity to help you and find solutions.
Approximately 35 miles from our Sarasota Office, St. Petersburg is located on a large peninsula between Tampa Bay and the Gulf of Mexico and has the perfect selection of white sandy beaches, top-tier dining, and nature exploration. At St. Petersburg, you’ll experience a lively cultural scene where it offers a supercharged getaway in paradise. The downtown waterfront became the focal point of the city and is still true today.
1) Stroll along St. Pete Pier – This is known to be the anchor of the highly anticipated St. Pete Pier District which stretches out along 26 acres of the Tampa Bay waterfront. The new recreation center of the city has a lot to discover, from shopping, dining, and entertainment to sports and bars you’ll find it all here. Take in the sea views and that fresh sea air as you check out some of the pier’s artworks.
2) Explore the lush and tranquil Sunken Gardens – Sunken Gardens is a botanical paradise is locating amid a bustling city. As St. Petersburg’s oldest living museum, this 100-year-old garden is home to some of the oldest tropical plants in the region.
3) Shop, eat and relax at John’s Pass – If you’re looking for a one-stop destination for shopping, dining, and entertainment in St. Petersburg, stop by John’s Pass. With stores selling everything from clothing, apparel, and jewelry to sweets, collectibles, and Cuban cigars, there’s a lot to see here.
4) Soar over Tampa Bay on a helicopter tour – Enjoy the invigorating thrill of hovering high above the city on a unique helicopter cruise. Glimpse over famous landmarks such as St. Pete’s Pier, John’s Pass, and Treasure Island.
5) Be astounded at The Salvador Dalí Museum – The Dali Museum is a collection of thousands of items related to the great artist’s career. Combining a spectacular purpose-built museum with exhibition areas, gardens, a café, and a center for the avant-garde, this waterfront gallery is one of the most fun places to check out in St. Petersburg.
500kcustomers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Sarasota Nanny Agency LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!