People who can benefit from a live-in caregiver include those with mild dementia, frailty, depression, or loss of faculty. Sometimes, they may just need someone to talk to or help with household management needs. No matter your family’s specific needs, we can provide 24-hour care for the elderly in their own home.
A few months ago, an elderly gentleman called our long-term care agency and spoke with one of our team members. He was caught in a battle between his doctor’s office and his long-term care provider. The insurance company wasn’t clearly communicating what they needed, so he was unable to let his doctor’s office know. After speaking with one of our trained staff members, he was able to get his claim approved in two months. He is now receiving quality long-term care with one of our caregivers using his insurance. They have helped him manage his blood pressure and get stronger and healthier.
Before he came to LifeWorx, he was quite frail and easily confused and we knew he needed our help. We share this story as a classic example of the importance of follow up and attention to detail. After his experience, he called his team member his angel.
You may not know if your parents have long-term care insurance—a policy that helps cover the costs of care when a person has a chronic medical condition, disability, or a disorder such as dementia or Alzheimer’s disease. This may even be the first time you’ve even heard the term. However, many of our clients invest in 24-hour home care coverage. Whether it was because your employer offered it or you decided to plan for your future on your own, the sooner you begin to explore long-term care options, the better for you and your family.
Long-term care for elderly can be complex to navigate, especially when it comes to insurance. Each long-term care provider and policy is different. Waiting periods can vary, as well as the conditions required to activate the insurance coverage. The daily, monthly, and lifetime maximum caps can also vary. In addition, policies may differ in whom they cover—some couples have dual or spousal insurance that allows the benefits to transfer from one partner to another if necessary. Still, long-term care options for seniors do exist.
If you believe your loved one has long-term care insurance, we suggest you have a professional review the policy or ask LifeWorx to advise you. We have worked with all major policy providers to ensure our senior long-term care clients are qualified and that services are covered to bring you maximum benefit. Let us take care of the administrative aspects of long-term care for your loved one, from assessment to devising a care plan and processing invoices, payments, and reimbursements.
We place a high value on compassion, warmth and the courage to do the right thing. Our 24-hour home care professionals are battle-tested. Our process intentionally rules out those looking for an easy job, way to check out all day or be on their phone.
We believe that a full understanding of the around-the-clock care options available is essential to family members. We provide 24-hour home care options with you and your family in mind. Download our white paper to learn more about the type of coverage, and how to get the most out of a long-term care policy.
Creating a large, fully-screened resource pool of only highly skilled elder care providers.LEARN MORE
LifeWorx provides 24-hour home care options with you and your family in mind.LEARN MORE
No matter your family’s specific needs, we can provide 24-hour care for the elderly in their own home.Watch now
People who can benefit from a live-in caregiver include those with mild dementia, frailty, depression, or loss of faculty.LEARN MORE
While all our offices work together as a team, it is best to contact the location closest to where care is needed. The care consultants and candidate relations managers are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can provide the most fitting candidates for you. If you or a loved one needs companion care, you may be worried, feel sad, and have lots of questions. Our consultations are free, and we welcome the opportunity to help you and find solutions.
Approximately 35 miles from our Sarasota Office, St. Petersburg is located on a large peninsula between Tampa Bay and the Gulf of Mexico and has the perfect selection of white sandy beaches, top-tier dining, and nature exploration. At St. Petersburg, you’ll experience a lively cultural scene where it offers a supercharged getaway in paradise. The downtown waterfront became the focal point of the city and is still true today.
1) Stroll along St. Pete Pier – This is known to be the anchor of the highly anticipated St. Pete Pier District which stretches out along 26 acres of the Tampa Bay waterfront. The new recreation center of the city has a lot to discover, from shopping, dining, and entertainment to sports and bars you’ll find it all here. Take in the sea views and that fresh sea air as you check out some of the pier’s artworks.
2) Explore the lush and tranquil Sunken Gardens – Sunken Gardens is a botanical paradise is locating amid a bustling city. As St. Petersburg’s oldest living museum, this 100-year-old garden is home to some of the oldest tropical plants in the region.
3) Shop, eat and relax at John’s Pass – If you’re looking for a one-stop destination for shopping, dining, and entertainment in St. Petersburg, stop by John’s Pass. With stores selling everything from clothing, apparel, and jewelry to sweets, collectibles, and Cuban cigars, there’s a lot to see here.
4) Soar over Tampa Bay on a helicopter tour – Enjoy the invigorating thrill of hovering high above the city on a unique helicopter cruise. Glimpse over famous landmarks such as St. Pete’s Pier, John’s Pass, and Treasure Island.
5) Be astounded at The Salvador Dalí Museum – The Dali Museum is a collection of thousands of items related to the great artist’s career. Combining a spectacular purpose-built museum with exhibition areas, gardens, a café, and a center for the avant-garde, this waterfront gallery is one of the most fun places to check out in St. Petersburg.
500kcustomers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our 24-Hour Home Care LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!