Got questions about 24-hour home care? We’re here to help! Call (201) 793-3154
People who can benefit from a live-in caregiver include those with mild dementia, frailty, depression, or loss of faculty. Sometimes, they may just need someone to talk to or help with household management needs. No matter your family’s specific needs, we can provide 24-hour care for the elderly in their own home.
A few months ago, an elderly gentleman called our long-term care agency and spoke with one of our team members. He was caught in a battle between his doctor’s office and his long-term care provider. The insurance company wasn’t clearly communicating what they needed, so he was unable to let his doctor’s office know. After speaking with one of our trained staff members, he was able to get his claim approved in two months. He is now receiving quality long-term care with one of our caregivers using his insurance. They have helped him manage his blood pressure and get stronger and healthier.
Before he came to LifeWorx, he was quite frail and easily confused and we knew he needed our help. We share this story as a classic example of the importance of follow up and attention to detail. After his experience, he called his team member his angel.
You may not know if your parents have long-term care insurance—a policy that helps cover the costs of care when a person has a chronic medical condition, disability, or a disorder such as dementia or Alzheimer’s disease. This may even be the first time you’ve even heard the term. However, many of our clients invest in 24-hour home care coverage. Whether it was because your employer offered it or you decided to plan for your future on your own, the sooner you begin to explore long-term care options, the better for you and your family.
Long-term care for elderly can be complex to navigate, especially when it comes to insurance. Each long-term care provider and policy is different. Waiting periods can vary, as well as the conditions required to activate the insurance coverage. The daily, monthly, and lifetime maximum caps can also vary. In addition, policies may differ in whom they cover—some couples have dual or spousal insurance that allows the benefits to transfer from one partner to another if necessary. Still, long-term care options for seniors do exist.
If you believe your loved one has long-term care insurance, we suggest you have a professional review the policy or ask LifeWorx to advise you. We have worked with all major policy providers to ensure our senior long-term care clients are qualified and that services are covered to bring you maximum benefit. Let us take care of the administrative aspects of long-term care for your loved one, from assessment to devising a care plan and processing invoices, payments, and reimbursements.
We place a high value on compassion, warmth and the courage to do the right thing. Our 24-hour home care professionals are battle-tested. Our process intentionally rules out those looking for an easy job, way to check out all day or be on their phone.
We believe that a full understanding of the around-the-clock care options available is essential to family members. We provide 24-hour home care options with you and your family in mind.
Creating a large, fully-screened resource pool of only highly skilled live-in caregivers.LEARN MORE
LifeWorx provides 24-hour home care options with you and your family in mind.LEARN MORE
No matter your family’s specific needs, we can provide 24-hour care for the elderly in their own home.Watch now
People who can benefit from a live-in caregiver include those with mild dementia, frailty, depression, or loss of faculty.LEARN MORE
While all of our offices work together as a team, it’s best to call the location closest to where care is needed. Its care coordinators and office staff are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers, and can provide the most fitting candidates for you.
Our Englewood office is in a charming, inclusive town just 10 miles from Time Square and its residents enjoy a vast array of entertainment, shopping, and housing options. We chose Englewood to better serve all of our Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Morris, Union and Passaic counties in the New Jersey region. Our ground-floor office makes it easy for our clients to walk in and meet with us to discuss their needs privately and in person.
Short Hills is in Millburn Township in Essex County and is one of the best places to live in New Jersey. It’s the perfect combination of small-town living with proximity to NYC, with its own distinctive blend of shops, dining, entertainment, and professional services right in the community. It is notable for being an affluent community and home to the upscale Mall at Short Hills, along the border with both Morris and Union counties near the Passaic river. Millburn and Short Hills are located roughly 15 miles from Manhattan.
1) Shop at Short Hills Mall – The Mall at Short Hills is the dominant shopping destination in the suburban metropolitan New York market. It’s located just 19 miles West of Manhattan and is New Jersey’s premier fashion and luxury destination and home to over 150 stores and restaurants. Here you’ll find a collection of luxury brands, exclusive boutiques, and the most sought-after retailers under one roof.
2) Play in the parks – The community has several parks and reserves nearby. Gero Park is on the west side of town and features ball fields, tennis and basketball courts, roller hockey courts, and a playground. Greenwood Gardens is located on the east side of town and features 28 acres of public gardens. Greenwood Gardens is an elegant garden in the eclectic Beaux Arts style of the early 20th century.
3) Visit the Millburn Society Hills Historical Society – If you’re looking for a fun learning opportunity, the exhibits at Millburn-Short Hills Historical Society are a must-see and it is dedicated to preserving the rich history of the town. The Millburn Society Hills Historical Society oversees a museum that features exhibits, research materials, and formal lectures.
4) Explore the Cora Hartshorn Arboretum & Bird Sanctuary – The Cora Hartshorn Arboretum is a historic woodlands garden and educational institution. The Arboretum provides services to local schools, community institutions, and citizens of all ages. Its trails are open to the public from dawn to dusk without charge.
5) Enjoy the great outdoors at South Mountain Reservation – This is a nature reserve covering over 2100 acres located in central Essex County. It covers 2,110 acres and is a nature reserve that is part of the Essex County Park System. It stretches into parts of Maplewood and West Orange and offers a wide range of activities such as a scenic overlook, dog park, picnic areas, hiking trails, and a wildlife refuge.
500kcustomers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Englewood LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!