When a loved one needs elder care at home, the options can often seem daunting. To make it easy for you to care for your family members, LifeWorx has three focuses:
If you think a move is hard for most families, imagine doing it later in life. You’re contending with frail health, while also leaving all your familiar surroundings. With elder care from LifeWorx, you won’t have to submit a much-loved senior to the rigors of relocation. Aging parents can instead benefit from the privacy, ease, and dignity of aging in the comfort of their own homes. With LifeWorx elder care, they can relax and enjoy a variety of recreational activities and market-fresh meals. Adult children and other family members can pursue their own demanding schedules with peace of mind, secure in the knowledge that their loved one is not only safe, but also happy.
When hiring a caregiver for an elderly parent, it’s imperative to find someone who’s trustworthy, engaging, and thoughtful—a lifeline you can count on even if you’re far away. At LifeWorx, we customize our elder care to fit our families’ exact needs, keeping the process simple. We assign you one point of contact who becomes family and helps bring you peace of mind.
How do you screen your caregivers?
Each private home health aide goes through three (3) in-depth interviews and provides references from two past professional in-home services clients. In addition, we conduct in-depth background checks and further research as needed. Our standard is to choose from among the top 10% of caregivers who apply to LifeWorx.
What insurance carriers do you accept?
We work with all long-term care insurance providers and are happy to have our team of in-house insurance experts handle all the paperwork and filing for you.
How does your process work?
You can get started with a phone call or visit this location. After assessing your family’s needs, we will provide you with 2-3 ideal caregivers. You can then interview the candidate(s) you select if you wish. From there, you and the caregiver of your choice can work out a mutually agreeable schedule. He or she can begin as soon as you want. It’s not uncommon for the service to begin the same day, but in some rare situations, it may take an additional day.
What is your guarantee?
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you’re not satisfied with the caregiver’s performance, let us know within 48 hours. We will either give you a full refund or correct the services to your satisfaction.
Creating a large, fully screened resource pool of only highly skilled elder care providers.LEARN MORE
Listening to you and finding the perfect match for your family’s needs.LEARN MORE
Making the entire process easy-your one call does it all, and with one point of contact.Watch now
We do all the behind-the-scenes work so you and your family can enjoy solutions designed for your needs.LEARN MORE
While all of our offices work together as a team, it’s best to call the location closest to where care is needed. Its care coordinators and office staff are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers, and can provide the most fitting candidates for you.
Our Englewood office is in a charming, inclusive town just 10 miles from Time Square and its residents enjoy a vast array of entertainment, shopping, and housing options. We chose Englewood to better serve all of our Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Union and Passaic counties in the New Jersey region. Our ground-floor office makes it easy for our clients to walk in and meet with us to discuss their needs privately and in person.
Short Hills is in Millburn Township in Essex County and is one of the best places to live in New Jersey. It’s the perfect combination of small-town living with proximity to NYC, with its own distinctive blend of shops, dining, entertainment, and professional services right in the community. It is notable for being an affluent community and home to the upscale Mall at Short Hills, along the border with both Morris and Union counties near the Passaic river. Millburn and Short Hills are located roughly 15 miles from Manhattan.
1) Shop at Short Hills Mall – The Mall at Short Hills is the dominant shopping destination in the suburban metropolitan New York market. It’s located just 19 miles West of Manhattan and is New Jersey’s premier fashion and luxury destination and home to over 150 stores and restaurants. Here you’ll find a collection of luxury brands, exclusive boutiques, and the most sought-after retailers under one roof.
2) Play in the parks – The community has several parks and reserves nearby. Gero Park is on the west side of town and features ball fields, tennis and basketball courts, roller hockey courts, and a playground. Greenwood Gardens is located on the east side of town and features 28 acres of public gardens. Greenwood Gardens is an elegant garden in the eclectic Beaux Arts style of the early 20th century.
3) Visit the Millburn Society Hills Historical Society – If you’re looking for a fun learning opportunity, the exhibits at Millburn-Short Hills Historical Society are a must-see and it is dedicated to preserving the rich history of the town. The Millburn Society Hills Historical Society oversees a museum that features exhibits, research materials, and formal lectures.
4) Visit the Millburn Society Hills Historical Society – If you’re looking for a fun learning opportunity, the exhibits at Millburn-Short Hills Historical Society are a must-see and it is dedicated to preserving the rich history of the town. The Millburn Society Hills Historical Society oversees a museum that features exhibits, research materials, and formal lectures.
5) Enjoy the great outdoors at South Mountain Reservation – This is a nature reserve covering over 2100 acres located in central Essex County. It covers 2,110 acres and is a nature reserve that is part of the Essex County Park System. It stretches into parts of Maplewood and West Orange and offers a wide range of activities such as a scenic overlook, dog park, picnic areas, hiking trails, and a wildlife refuge.
500kcustomers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Englewood Elder Care LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!