LifeWorx’s nanny agency connects families with nannies. Like you, we believe that children are the future, so we’re committed to ensuring that your youngest family members receive the best care possible. You don’t have to look any further for help when finding a nanny. They are professionals who create a nurturing home environment for your youngest family members.
At LifeWorx, we will help you find and hire a nanny that can meet your family’s specific requirements. Each private nanny we place with a family has at least two years of nanny experience. All are fluent in English and are prepared to adapt to the needs of any home. When you hire from our nanny agency, they’ll provide a warm and loving environment for your children. They are happy to help with errands and household chores like laundry and cleaning. As responsible drivers with reliable vehicles, you can have full confidence in them, trusting them to get your children ready for school, drive them to and from activities and play-dates, and assist with homework. They have been trained to sharpen the motor skills of your newborn or toddler or aid in teaching your children a new language including Spanish, Italian, and French. Many private nannies are also CPR and First-Aid certified and experienced with special needs children.
Your Family First
You expect excellent service and that’s our priority. Each of our care coordinators is equipped to help you hire a nanny to meet your needs. We are confident that within 5 minutes of speaking to someone on our team, you’ll be glad you chose us over our competitors.
Having served thousands of clients and provided more than 500,000 services, our team knows excellent service.
How much do your services cost?
Our agency places qualified nannies in your home. The placement fee is 20 percent of the nanny’s gross annual compensation.
How do you screen your nannies?
Each nanny goes through three (3) in-depth interviews and provides references from two (2) past professional in-home clients. Our standard is to choose from among the top 10% of nannies who apply to LifeWorx.
How does your process work?
You can get started with a phone call or visit this location. After assessing your family’s needs, we provide you with 2-3 ideal nannies. You can then interview the candidate(s) you select if you wish. From there, the schedule is up to your agreement with the nanny. They can begin as soon as you want. It often takes 1-3 weeks to find the perfect solution and we guarantee that any candidate bio we send has been fully screened by LifeWorx.
What is your guarantee?
Each of our placements comes with a one-week, 100% money back guarantee. In addition, we offer three-month replacement guarantees if the nanny does not work out. (see details)
Like you, we believe that children are the future, so we’re committed to ensuring that your youngest family members receive the best care possible.LEARN MORE
LifeWorx nannies are professionals who create a nurturing home environment where your youngest family members receive the best possible care.LEARN MORE
Our nanny agency will help you find and hire a nanny that fits your family’s needs.Watch now
Each private nanny we place with a family has at least two years of nanny experience. All are fluent in English and are prepared to adapt to the needs of any home.LEARN MORE
While all our offices work together as a team, it is best to contact the location closest to where care is needed. Its care coordinators and office staff are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can provide the most fitting candidates for you. If you or a loved one needs companion care, you may be worried, feel sad, and have lots of questions. Our consultations are free, and we welcome the opportunity to help you and find solutions.
Our presence in the area is well known, and most new clients come to us through recommendations from previous ones. We are deeply grateful for these recommendations and reviews. When you contact us for private-duty home care, we provide you with a free consultation and a high-quality caregiver that is a perfect match for your needs.
Just 35 miles north of Midtown Manhattan, Chappaqua, NY has a small-town rural feel, complete with small shops, restaurants, and a gazebo where summer concerts are held. LifeWorx has serviced thousands of residents in Westchester, Putnam, and Rockland Counties, with the help of highly seasoned staff members. We will treat you like a guest in our home.
Scarsdale is a town and village in Westchester, NY, and is a tranquil escape just 20 miles from New York City and often referred to as New York’s answer to Greenwich, Connecticut. Scarsdale is a quick commute to Midtown Manhattan; less than an hour’s drive and 30 minutes by Metro-North Railroad into Grand Central Station. Scarsdale is home to many high-end boutiques and shops and offers some of the best fine dining in Westchester.
1) Visit the Greenburgh Nature Center – The 33-acre nature center includes a woodland preserve, hiking trails, a pond, and an organic garden. The Greenburgh Nature Center is a non-profit organization that is dedicated to preserving wildlife and teaching the community to respect and appreciate everything it has to offer.
2) Play golf at The Quaker Ridge Golf Club – The Quaker Ridge Golf Club was placed 42nd on Golf Magazine’s list of cup tournaments in 1997. This is more than just a facility for playing golf but has tennis courts, a pool, and a clubhouse, members at this club will feel pampered at this 18-hole course. Quaker Ridge Golf Club is also known for hosting a few tournaments, including the Walker Cup, the Metropolitan PGA Championships, and the Metropolitan Open.
3) Explore the Weinberg Nature Center – This center aims to promote the appreciation and study of conservation and the natural sciences. This is done through various school programs, summer camps, and animal rehabilitation programs. The WNC Trailside Museum sits among 10 acres of the protected wildlife sanctuary.
4) Enjoy the history of the Cudner-Hyatt House – Enjoy the history of one of Scarsdale’s earliest pre-Revolutionary farmhouses. The Cudner-Hyatt House became a 19th-century museum. You can visit the museum and explore its rich history.
5) Indulge in desserts at Galloway’s Bakery – This family-owned bakery is the place to be! It is the place to buy everything for your sweet tooth cravings. Given the title of “Best Food and Drink in Westchester”, by Westchester Magazine.
500kcustomers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Chappaqua LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!