Our private home care is customized to fit your exact needs. We keep the process simple, assigning you one point of contact who becomes a part of your family and helps bring you peace of mind. Our private duty LPNs and RNs are hand-picked to give you and your loved ones the most quality service there is. We know you’ll love our nurses because we do.
In certain situations, extended supervision and care by a private nurse is essential. One example is someone returning home from the hospital after major surgery. Another is someone with a cardiac condition who needs their vitals monitored. LifeWorx has private duty LPNs and RNs. Many are even licensed in multiple states and all are professionals in clinical care and ready to attend to a patient’s every need.
Since we know that falls are the biggest risk, we take them seriously. Having served thousands of clients over the past 15 years, we have only had two falling incidences while in the care of a private duty nurse. In one situation, the nurse cared enough to get hurt in the process of saving the client from falling. We seek this level of care when hiring all of our caregivers. For this reason, our clients have trusted us for years.
We make our interview process rigorous for a reason. We see the true joy in caring, so we ensure that any private duty LPNs or RNs we employ sees it, too. It’s an essential part of joining the LifeWorx team, even for non-medical home care team members.
We place a high value on compassion, warmth and the courage to do the right thing. Our LPNs an RNs are battle-tested. Our process intentionally rules out those looking for an easy job, a way to check out all day, or to just be on their phone.
Your Family First
You expect excellent service and that’s our priority. Each of our care coordinators is equipped to provide you with solutions to meet your needs. We are confident that within 5 minutes of speaking to someone on our team, you’ll be glad you chose us over our competitors.
Having served thousands of clients and provided more than 500,000 services, our private duty home care team knows excellent service.
Our team is well equipped to serve the area’s elderly and their families, making sure seniors get the care they deserve.LEARN MORE
In certain situations, extended supervision and care by a private nurse is essential.LEARN MORE
We customize our private duty home care to fit your exact needs.Watch now
Our private duty CNAs are hand-picked to give you and your loved ones the most quality service there is.LEARN MORE
While all our offices work together as a team, it is best to contact the location closest to where care is needed. Its care coordinators and office staff are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can provide the most fitting candidates for you. If you or a loved one needs companion care, you may be worried, feel sad, and have lots of questions. Our consultations are free, and we welcome the opportunity to help you find solutions.
Located just 20 miles outside of Manhattan, our office in Great Neck is right at home in this quaint, upscale town. Servicing all of Nassau and Suffolk counties, our team here is well-equipped to meet the high standards of one of the country’s most affluent areas. There is a high demand for our in-home care services here and our clients love the area for its pristine golf courses and proximity to the Long Island Sound, perhaps best known as F. Scott Fitzgerald’s inspiration for “The Great Gatsby.”
Given the large number of nursing and rehabilitation facilities on Long Island – over 50 nursing and rehabilitation facilities in Suffolk and Nassau counties alone – we at LifeWorx have had to educate ourselves on the importance of long-term care insurance here in the region and proudly serving both Nassau and Suffolk counties with professional elder in-home care. We are here to serve as the liaison between you and your long-term care policy, so you can focus on what’s important: spending time with those you love in the long term.
Sayville is a “hamlet” and census-designated area in Suffolk County, NY. Sayville provides a pedestrian-friendly downtown for Oakdale to the west and Bayport to the east. The picturesque neighborhood is filled with quaint shops, delightful restaurants, and waterfront activities. The Town has a well-rounded community life and there’s plenty to do and see. The Sayville Ferry also connects Long Island and Fire Island. Commuters that are looking to travel to Manhattan can catch a train at the Sayville station on the Montauk branch of the Long Island Railroad.
1) Visit Sayville Beach and Park – This is the perfect place for families. The park boasts a wide variety of attractions for people of all ages and has two play areas for kids, cement walkways for dog walkers, open area for picnics, complete with tables and grills. When summer rolls in, walks along the beach are relaxing and there are plenty of docks next to the beach which is complete with benches and boat hooks, allowing for activities such as ocean watching, crab fishing, and plenty more.
2) Enjoy a weekend at Fire Island – Fire Island is part of Suffolk County and it lines within Babylon, Islip, and Brookhaven. Immerse yourself in a weekend full of nature and the outdoors. There’s so much to do and discover: kayaking, hiking, biking, swimming, surfing, beach, and volleyball. Fire Island has plenty of dining and lodging options as well.
3) Have a fun and relaxing time at Loughlin Vineyards – Loughlin Vineyards is the closest Long Island vineyard to New York City and is 6 acres and produces a generous harvest of merlot, cabernet sauvignon, and chardonnay grapes. The vineyard is family owned and operated.
4) Dine at some of Sayville’s Delightful Restaurants – Sayville has a great variety of restaurants. One restaurant that is very well known by residents is Five Points Café for its food, atmosphere, and live music. For those interested in fresh Long Island fish, check out The Cull House. This beach-themed restaurant is on the coast of Sayville and has a welcoming vibe.
5) Make time for The Common Ground at Rotary Park – This is a place of peace, joy, and inspiration for everyone. The park was built through volunteer efforts and countries to thrive with dedicated volunteers. The park is filled with graceful gardens, walkways of personalized stones, and memorial benches. There is also a calendar full of events that take place in the park and they’re all free to attend.
500kcustomers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Long Island LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!