When a loved one needs elder care at home, the options can often seem daunting. To make it easy for you to care for your family members, LifeWorx has three focuses:
If you think a move is hard for most families, imagine doing it later in life. You’re contending with frail health, while also leaving all your familiar surroundings. With elder care from LifeWorx, you won’t have to submit a much-loved senior to the rigors of relocation. Aging parents can instead benefit from the privacy, ease, and dignity of aging in the comfort of their own homes. Relaxed and reassured, they can enjoy a variety of recreational activities and market-fresh meals. Adult children and other family members can pursue their own demanding schedules without guilt or hesitation, secure in the knowledge that their loved one is not only safe, but also happy.
When hiring a caregiver for an elderly parent, you’re likely wondering how you’ll find someone who’s trustworthy, engaging, and thoughtful—a lifeline you can count on even if you’re far away. At LifeWorx, we customize our elder care to fit our families’ exact needs, keeping the process simple. We assign you one point of contact who becomes family and helps bring you peace of mind.
How do you screen your caregivers?
Each private home health aide goes through three in-depth interviews and provides references from two past professional in-home services clients. In addition, we conduct in-depth background checks and further research as needed. Our standard is to choose from among the top 10% of caregivers who apply to LifeWorx.
What insurance carriers do you accept?
We work with all long-term care insurance providers and are happy to have our team of in-house insurance experts take care of all the meticulous paperwork and filing for you.
How does your process work?
You can get started with a phone call or visit this location. After assessing your family’s needs, we provide you with 2-3 ideal caregivers. You can then interview the candidate(s) you select if you wish. From there, the schedule is up to your agreement with the caregiver. You can begin as soon as you want. It’s not uncommon for the service to begin the same day, but in some rare situations, it may take an additional day.
What is your guarantee?
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you’re not satisfied with the elder care service, let us know within 48 hours. We will either issue you a full refund or correct the situation to your satisfaction.
Creating a large, fully-screened resource pool of only highly skilled elder care providers.LEARN MORE
Listening to you and finding the perfect match for your family’s needs.LEARN MORE
Making the entire process simple-your one call does it all, and with one point of contact.Watch now
We do all the behind-the-scenes work so you and your family can enjoy solutions designed for your needs.LEARN MORE
While all our offices work together as a team, it is best to contact the location closest to where care is needed. Its care coordinators and office staff are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can provide the most fitting candidates for you. If you or a loved one needs companion care, you may be worried, feel sad, and have lots of questions. Our consultations are free, and we welcome the opportunity to help you find solutions.
Located just 20 miles outside of Manhattan, our office in Great Neck is right at home in this quaint, upscale town. Servicing all of Nassau and Suffolk counties, our team here is well-equipped to meet the high standards of one of the country’s most affluent areas. There is a high demand for our in-home care services here and our clients love the area for its pristine golf courses and proximity to the Long Island Sound, perhaps best known as F. Scott Fitzgerald’s inspiration for “The Great Gatsby.”
Given the large number of nursing and rehabilitation facilities on Long Island – over 50 nursing and rehabilitation facilities in Suffolk and Nassau counties alone – we at LifeWorx have had to educate ourselves on the importance of long-term care insurance here in the region and proudly serving both Nassau and Suffolk counties with professional elder in-home care. We are here to serve as the liaison between you and your long-term care policy, so you can focus on what’s important: spending time with those you love in the long term.
Sayville is a “hamlet” and census-designated area in Suffolk County, NY. Sayville provides a pedestrian-friendly downtown for Oakdale to the west and Bayport to the east. The picturesque neighborhood is filled with quaint shops, delightful restaurants, and waterfront activities. The Town has a well-rounded community life and there’s plenty to do and see. The Sayville Ferry also connects Long Island and Fire Island. Commuters that are looking to travel to Manhattan can catch a train at the Sayville station on the Montauk branch of the Long Island Railroad.
1) Visit Sayville Beach and Park – This is the perfect place for families. The park boasts a wide variety of attractions for people of all ages and has two play areas for kids, cement walkways for dog walkers, open area for picnics, complete with tables and grills. When summer rolls in, walks along the beach are relaxing and there are plenty of docks next to the beach which is complete with benches and boat hooks, allowing for activities such as ocean watching, crab fishing, and plenty more.
2) Enjoy a weekend at Fire Island – Fire Island is part of Suffolk County and it lines within Babylon, Islip, and Brookhaven. Immerse yourself in a weekend full of nature and the outdoors. There’s so much to do and discover: kayaking, hiking, biking, swimming, surfing, beach, and volleyball. Fire Island has plenty of dining and lodging options as well.
3) Have a fun and relaxing time at Loughlin Vineyards – Loughlin Vineyards is the closest Long Island vineyard to New York City and is 6 acres and produces a generous harvest of merlot, cabernet sauvignon, and chardonnay grapes. The vineyard is family owned and operated.
4) Dine at some of Sayville’s Delightful Restaurants – Sayville has a great variety of restaurants. One restaurant that is very well known by residents is Five Points Café for its food, atmosphere, and live music. For those interested in fresh Long Island fish, check out The Cull House. This beach-themed restaurant is on the coast of Sayville and has a welcoming vibe.
5) Make time for The Common Ground at Rotary Park – This is a place of peace, joy, and inspiration for everyone. The park was built through volunteer efforts and countries to thrive with dedicated volunteers. The park is filled with graceful gardens, walkways of personalized stones, and memorial benches. There is also a calendar full of events that take place in the park and they’re all free to attend.
500kcustomers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Long Island LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!