Our private home care is customized to fit your exact needs. We keep the process simple, assigning you one point of contact who becomes a part of your family and helps bring you peace of mind. Our private duty LPN or RN’s are hand-picked to give you and your loved ones the most quality service there is. We know you’ll love our nurses because we do.
In certain situations, extended supervision and care by a private nurse is essential. One example is someone returning home from the hospital after major surgery. Another is someone with a cardiac condition who needs their vitals monitored. LifeWorx has private duty LPNs or RN’s. Many are even licensed in multiple states. And all are professionals in clinical care and ready to attend to a patient’s every need.
Since we know that falls are the biggest risk, we take them seriously. Having served thousands of clients over the past 15 years, we have only had two falling incidences while in the care of a private duty nurse. In one situation, the nurse cared enough to get hurt in the process of saving the client from falling. We seek this level of care when hiring all of our caregivers. For this reason, our clients have trusted us for years.
We make our interview process rigorous for a reason. We see the true joy in caring, so we ensure that any private duty LPNs or RN’s we employ sees it, too. It’s an essential part of joining the LifeWorx team, even for non-medical home care team members.
We place a high value on compassion, warmth and the courage to do the right thing. Our CNAs are battle-tested. Our process intentionally rules out those looking for an easy job, a way to check out all day, or to just be on their phone.
Your Family First
You expect excellent service and that’s our priority. Each of our care coordinators is equipped to provide you with solutions to meet your needs. We are confident that within 5 minutes of speaking to someone on our team, you’ll be glad you chose us over our competitors.
Having served thousands of clients and provided more than 500,000 services, our private duty home care team knows excellent service.
Our team is well equipped to serve the area’s elderly and their families, making sure seniors get the care they deserve.LEARN MORE
In certain situations, extended supervision and care by a private nurse is essential.LEARN MORE
We customize our private duty home care to fit your exact needs.Watch now
Our private duty CNAs are hand-picked to give you and your loved ones the most quality service there is.LEARN MORE
While all our offices work together as a team, it is best to contact the location closest to where care is needed. Its care coordinators and office staff are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can provide the most fitting candidates for you. If you or a loved one needs companion care, you may be worried, feel sad, and have lots of questions. Our consultations are free, and we welcome the opportunity to help you and find solutions.
1) Go shopping at St. Armand’s Circle – St. Armand’s Circle offers a unique continental shopping experience that feels both contemporary and classic at the same time. Conveniently situated between the Gulf of Mexico and Sarasota Bay, St. Armand’s Circle offers breathtaking views no matter where you turn.
2) Explore Art at The Ringling – You shouldn’t miss the Ringling Circus Museum it is by far one of the most fun things in Sarasota, FL. Now a top Sarasota attraction, you will find a fine art museum with 21 galleries of American, Asian, European, and Contemporary art, all maintained by Florida State University. This must-visit Circus Museum houses the greatest collection of circus memorabilia and art anywhere.
3) Take a Day Trip to Lido Key – Lido Key is known for its eco-tourism and sunset cruises and is one of Florida’s most pristine beaches. This popular beach is very relaxing. The white sands and gently turning waves on this Sarasota beach make it very popular for families. Lido Beach is located a one-half mile southwest of St. Armands Circle on Ben Franklin Drive in Sarasota.
4) Camp at Myakka River State Park – Myakka River State Park is one of Florida’s largest parks and covers 37,000 acres. It is a great place to spot wildlife and on a good day, you can expect to see a variety of animals. The park is beautiful in any season and has lots to explore such as: taking a boat tour, going on a hike, kayaking, cycling, and camping grounds.
5) Visit the Sarasota Jungle Gardens – The Sarasota Jungle Gardens give you the chance to feed and take photos with its colorful-free roaming flamingos. Located on Bay Shore Road, there are numerous large trees in this beautiful garden.
2,000customers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Sarasota LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!