People who can benefit from a live-in caregiver include those with mild dementia, frailty, depression, or loss of faculty. Sometimes, they may just need someone to talk to or help with household management needs. No matter your family’s specific needs, we can provide 24-hour care for the elderly in their own home.
A few months ago, an elderly gentleman called our long-term care agency and spoke with one of our team members. He was caught in a battle between his doctor’s office and his long-term care provider. The insurance company wasn’t clearly communicating what they needed, so he was unable to let his doctor’s office know. After speaking with one of our trained staff members, he was able to get his claim approved in two months. He is now receiving quality long-term care with one of our caregivers using his insurance. They have helped him manage his blood pressure and get stronger and healthier.
Before he came to LifeWorx, he was quite frail and easily confused and we knew he needed our help. We share this story as a classic example of the importance of follow up and attention to detail. After his experience, he called his team member his angel.
You may not know if your parents have long-term care insurance—a policy that helps cover the costs of care when a person has a chronic medical condition, disability, or a disorder such as dementia or Alzheimer’s disease. This may even be the first time you’ve even heard the term. However, many of our clients invest in 24-hour home care coverage. Whether it was because your employer offered it or you decided to plan for your future on your own, the sooner you begin to explore long-term care options, the better for you and your family.
Long-term care for elderly can be complex to navigate, especially when it comes to insurance. Each long-term care provider and policy is different. Waiting periods can vary, as well as the conditions required to activate the insurance coverage. The daily, monthly, and lifetime maximum caps can also vary. In addition, policies may differ in whom they cover—some couples have dual or spousal insurance that allows the benefits to transfer from one partner to another if necessary. Still, long-term care options for seniors do exist.
If you believe your loved one has long-term care insurance, we suggest you have a professional review the policy or ask LifeWorx to advise you. We have worked with all major policy providers to ensure our senior long-term care clients are qualified and that services are covered to bring you maximum benefit. Let us take care of the administrative aspects of long-term care for your loved one, from assessment to devising a care plan and processing invoices, payments, and reimbursements.
We place a high value on compassion, warmth and the courage to do the right thing. Our 24-hour home care professionals are battle-tested. Our process intentionally rules out those looking for an easy job, way to check out all day or be on their phone.
We believe that a full understanding of the around-the-clock care options available is essential to family members. We provide 24-hour home care options with you and your family in mind.
Creating a large, fully-screened resource pool of only highly skilled elder care providers.LEARN MORE
LifeWorx provides 24-hour home care options with you and your family in mind.LEARN MORE
No matter your family’s specific needs, we can provide 24-hour care for the elderly in their own home.Watch now
People who can benefit from a live-in caregiver include those with mild dementia, frailty, depression, or loss of faculty.LEARN MORE
While all our offices work together as a team, it is best to contact the location closest to where care is needed. Its care coordinators and office staff are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can provide the most fitting candidates for you. If you or a loved one needs companion care, you may be worried, feel sad, and have lots of questions. Our consultations are free, and we welcome the opportunity to help you and find solutions.
Sarasota, FL is a charming, inclusive town and its residents enjoy a vast array of entertainment, shopping, and housing options. Our ground-floor office makes it easy for our clients to walk in and meet in person.
1) Go shopping at St. Armand’s Circle – St. Armand’s Circle offers a unique continental shopping experience that feels both contemporary and classic at the same time. Conveniently situated between the Gulf of Mexico and Sarasota Bay, St. Armand’s Circle offers breathtaking views no matter where you turn.
2) Explore Art at The Ringling – You shouldn’t miss the Ringling Circus Museum it is by far one of the most fun things in Sarasota, FL. Now a top Sarasota attraction, you will find a fine art museum with 21 galleries of American, Asian, European, and Contemporary art, all maintained by Florida State University. This must-visit Circus Museum houses the greatest collection of circus memorabilia and art anywhere.
3) Take a Day Trip to Lido Key – Lido Key is known for its eco-tourism and sunset cruises and is one of Florida’s most pristine beaches. This popular beach is very relaxing. The white sands and gently turning waves on this Sarasota beach make it very popular for families. Lido Beach is located a one-half mile southwest of St. Armands Circle on Ben Franklin Drive in Sarasota.
4) Camp at Myakka River State Park – Myakka River State Park is one of Florida’s largest parks and covers 37,000 acres. It is a great place to spot wildlife and on a good day, you can expect to see a variety of animals. The park is beautiful in any season and has lots to explore such as: taking a boat tour, going on a hike, kayaking, cycling, and camping grounds.
5) Visit the Sarasota Jungle Gardens – The Sarasota Jungle Gardens give you the chance to feed and take photos with its colorful-free roaming flamingos. Located on Bay Shore Road, there are numerous large trees in this beautiful garden.
500kcustomers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Sarasota LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!