When someone requires care that is not medical in nature, it’s called private home care or a private caregiver. In many cases, our clients request a live-in caregiver. LifeWorx can provide all of your private home care needs.
People who can benefit from a private home care include those with mild dementia, frailty, depression, or loss of faculty. Sometimes, they may just need someone to converse with or help with household management needs. No matter your family’s specific needs, we can provide home care.
LifeWorx private caregivers are available for as little as a few hours per day or as much as live-in when needed. In addition to taking care of basic household chores like cooking and cleaning, they provide conversation and companionship, accompanying your loved one on errands and to lunches, dinners, and shows. They can also communicate with other family members to let them know how your loved one is doing, imparting joy and peace of mind to the individual and his/her relatives.
Most elders want to be fairly independent and will welcome live-in care only if they feel good about the chemistry. That’s why, at LifeWorx, we focus on finding a private caregiver who really “clicks” with your
loved one. We assess the caregiver’s communications skills, as well as the activities they can offer your loved one, like playing word games and cards, or suggesting films to watch together. We are careful to suggest caregivers who will not only keep your senior safe, but also entertained and occupied. For example, our patented software enables us to search for a strong male caregiver who is an expert in playing chess. We know that when it comes to 24-hour care, attention to detail is critical.
If your loved one needs private home care but is resistant to the idea, we recommend starting small and getting him or her deeply involved in the selection process. Many times, families try to dictate what should be done for their elder without getting his or her consent. They figure he or she will simply go along with the change, but this generally backfires. Why? Because seniors are smarter—and more stubborn—than family members give them credit for! Instead, be candid and upfront, sharing your concerns.
One way is to say, “I think you could use someone to keep you company and help you out.” Start with just a few hours a week of private home care and see how the relationship develops over time. Once your loved one and the companion have bonded, it will become increasingly easier to transition to 24-hour care.
Our Sarasota office is well equipped to serve the area’s elderly and their families, making sure seniors get the care they deserve.LEARN MORE
Listening to you and finding the perfect match for your family’s needs.LEARN MORE
Making the entire process easy-your one call does it all, and with one point of contact.Watch now
We do all the behind-the-scenes work so you and your family can enjoy solutions designed for your needs.LEARN MORE
While all our offices work together as a team, it is best to contact the location closest to where care is needed. The care consultants and candidate relations managers are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can provide the most fitting candidates for you.
Naples, the self-titled “Golf Capital of the World” as it has the second most holes per capita out of all communities, and the most holes in any city in Florida. Naples continues to be top-rated as one of the Best Places to Retire in the U.S. and a top Florida Vacation Spot, it’s one of the best destinations for a Florida beach vacation. Our bright and spacious new office is conveniently located in downtown Sarasota at 1425 Main Street. Come say hello!
1) Hit the beach – The first thing to do when you get to town is head to the nearest beach to take in a deep breath of salt air and sink your toes into the soft white sand All Naples beaches offer public access with no bridges to cross (or pay for) and very little traffic.
2) Eat at Celebration Food Truck Park – Naples’ newest fun place is a relaxed and happening place – choose your favorite food bites from about a dozen quality food trucks, grab a table, and order drinks from the bar. Celebration Park on Bayshore Drive off the south Trail is one of the inland waterways in south Naples that leads to Naples Bay.
3) Stroll the famous Naples Pier – The 130-year-old Naples Pier has been beloved by generations and got a facelift in 2017 after Hurricane Irma with new planking, rails, and lightning. After all these years, the Naples Fishing Pier is still the best place in town for a casual stroller or to catch the sunset.
4) Check out Five Avenue South – It is one of Old Naples’ most upscale dining, shopping, and entertainment districts. Though it’s a bit on the pricy side, it’s still worth a look – even for those traveling on a budget. Stretching from the Tamiami Trail to the east to the Gulf of Mexico in the west, it is full of galleries, boutique shops, jewelers, and bookstores that make it a window-shopper’s paradise.
5) Visit the Naples Botanical Gardens – For those who like something a little less scary – but still outdoorsy – then turn your attention to The Naples Botanical Gardens. Here you can explore an incredible 170 acres of plants from all over the world. This award-winning garden has been celebrating years of horticultural design.
500kcustomers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Sarasota Private Home Care LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!