Got questions about 24-hour home care? We’re here to help! Call (201) 793-3154
People who can benefit from a live-in caregiver include those with mild dementia, frailty, depression, or loss of faculty. Sometimes, they may just need someone to talk to or help with household management needs. No matter your family’s specific needs, we can provide 24-hour care for the elderly in their own home.
A few months ago, an elderly gentleman called our long-term care agency and spoke with one of our team members. He was caught in a battle between his doctor’s office and his long-term care provider. The insurance company wasn’t clearly communicating what they needed, so he was unable to let his doctor’s office know. After speaking with one of our trained staff members, he was able to get his claim approved in two months. He is now receiving quality long-term care with one of our caregivers using his insurance. They have helped him manage his blood pressure and get stronger and healthier.
Before he came to LifeWorx, he was quite frail and easily confused and we knew he needed our help. We share this story as a classic example of the importance of follow up and attention to detail. After his experience, he called his team member his angel.
You may not know if your parents have long-term care insurance—a policy that helps cover the costs of care when a person has a chronic medical condition, disability, or a disorder such as dementia or Alzheimer’s disease. This may even be the first time you’ve even heard the term. However, many of our clients invest in 24-hour home care coverage. Whether it was because your employer offered it or you decided to plan for your future on your own, the sooner you begin to explore long-term care options, the better for you and your family.
Long-term care for elderly can be complex to navigate, especially when it comes to insurance. Each long-term care provider and policy is different. Waiting periods can vary, as well as the conditions required to activate the insurance coverage. The daily, monthly, and lifetime maximum caps can also vary. In addition, policies may differ in whom they cover—some couples have dual or spousal insurance that allows the benefits to transfer from one partner to another if necessary. Still, long-term care options for seniors do exist.
If you believe your loved one has long-term care insurance, we suggest you have a professional review the policy or ask LifeWorx to advise you. We have worked with all major policy providers to ensure our senior long-term care clients are qualified and that services are covered to bring you maximum benefit. Let us take care of the administrative aspects of long-term care for your loved one, from assessment to devising a care plan and processing invoices, payments, and reimbursements.
We place a high value on compassion, warmth and the courage to do the right thing. Our 24-hour home care professionals are battle-tested. Our process intentionally rules out those looking for an easy job, way to check out all day or be on their phone.
We believe that a full understanding of the around-the-clock care options available is essential to family members. We provide 24-hour home care options with you and your family in mind.
Creating a large, fully-screened resource pool of only highly skilled live-in caregivers.LEARN MORE
LifeWorx provides 24-hour home care options with you and your family in mind.LEARN MORE
No matter your family’s specific needs, we can provide 24-hour care for the elderly in their own home.Watch now
People who can benefit from a live-in caregiver include those with mild dementia, frailty, depression, or loss of faculty.LEARN MORE
While all our offices work together as a team, it is best to contact the location closest to where care is needed. Its care coordinators and office staff are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can provide the most fitting candidates for you. If you or a loved one needs companion care, you may be worried, feel sad, and have lots of questions. Our consultations are free, and we welcome the opportunity to help you and find solutions.
Our Englewood office is in a charming, inclusive town just 10 miles from Time Square and its residents enjoy a vast array of entertainment, shopping, and housing options. We chose Englewood to better serve all of our Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Morris, Union and Passaic counties in the New Jersey region. Our ground-floor office makes it easy for our clients to walk in and meet with us to discuss their needs privately and in person.
Mountain Lakes is in Morris County, NJ, and is one of the best places to live in New Jersey. Mountain Lakes is conveniently located approximately 2 minutes off I-80, I-280, and I-287 with easy access to New York City via Lakeland bus service or train with stations in Mountain Lakes and Denville. Residents at Mountain Lakes’ cherish the varied community life and walkable proximity to all schools, beaches, parks, walking paths, public transit, the library, and plenty more. The public schools in Mountain Lakes are highly rated. Mountain Lakes is also best known for the nine scenic lakes in the community.
1) Spend an afternoon at Tourne County Park – The park covers 547 acres in four different municipalities: Mountain Lakes, Denville, Boonton Township, and Parsippany. The park offers recreational opportunities throughout all seasons: hiking, fishing, horseback riding, cross-country skiing, and sledding. What makes this park significant is hikers who climb to the top of the Tourne are rewarded with a panoramic view of the New York City skyline.
2) Visit the nine man-made scenic lakes – Mountain Lakes is surrounded by nine-made lakes. These lakes span approximately 162 acres and include Sunset Lake, Crystal Lake, Birchwood Lake, Olive Lake, Shadow Lake, Cove Lake, Reservoir Lake, Mountain Lake, and Wildwood Lake.
3) Dine at The Station at Mountain Lakes – This was originally a 1919 stone train station that was turned into an upscale eatery. The restaurant is known as a “scratch” restaurant, which means their food is not premade or processed foods. The restaurant is also the most notable of the town’s regular hangouts.
4) Join the Mountain Lakes Club – The club was opened in 1914 and has dining, a pool, tennis courts, bowling, and lake activities. A protected section of Mountain Lake known as “the cove” is where residents skate in the winter. The Mountain Lakes Club can also accommodate Wedding Celebrations, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Ceremonies, Bridal Showers, and any other private or corporate event you desire.
5) Enjoy the outdoors and history of Morristown National Historical Park – This park is a United States National Historical Park, headquartered in Morristown, NJ consisting of four sites significant during the American Revolutionary War: Jockey Hollow, the Ford Mansion, Fort Nonsense, and the New Jersey Bridge Encampment Site. This was America’s first national and historical park founded in 1933.
500kcustomers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Englewood LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!