Luxury Services – Improving Your Quality of Life
Life can sometimes be both busy and complicated, but we can help! Let us take the load off so you can live the best life possible.
LifeWorx is the premier child care, elder care, nanny, chef and luxury services provider in Greater New York. Our services cover a wide range of needs, customized for you and your family. We’ll connect you with quality service providers to meet your exact needs. You’re in good hands–leave the heavy lifting to us. We do all the work behind the scenes so you and your family can enjoy solutions designed for all your needs.
Our exclusive luxury services and lifestyle management provides clients with the highest levels of service, including professional chefs, personal assistants, private nurses and staff, and even estate managers. Having served thousands of clients, and providing more than 500,000 services, our team knows luxury service. We’ve provided excellent service to more than 5,000 families in the tri-state area. We can help your family by offering optimal care with you in mind.
In the event that an elderly loved one needs private home care, it’s normal to be worried, feel sad and have lots of questions. Many times, seniors needing elder care are often contending with frail health, while also leaving all their familiar surroundings. They fear giving up the quality of life they’ve enjoyed while living on their own for years. But it doesn’t have to be that way. When you come to LifeWorx, you get the benefit of over a decade of experience and knowledgeable staff who have served hundreds of families throughout New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut.
How can LifeWorx improve your quality of life?
We do all the behind-the-scenes work so you and your family can enjoy solutions designed for your needs.
What is your guarantee?
We want you to be satisfied – your satisfaction is guaranteed. If not satisfied, let us know within 48 hours of service; we will either refund or correct the services to your satisfaction.
Our company has established unique and highly detailed processes and systems to find you the best. We invite you to stop by this location for a consultation with us. Though each location has a unique neighborhood feel, our company’s mission and standards unite them all. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.
Life can be both busy and complicated, but we can make living in luxury easy on you so that you can live the best life possible.LEARN MORE
We’ll connect you with top quality service providers to meet your exact needs.LEARN MORE
Our services cover a wide range of needs, customized for you and your family. Leave the heavy lifting to us, you’re in good hands.Watch now
We do all the work behind the scenes so you and your family can enjoy solutions designed for all your needs.LEARN MORE
Midtown Manhattan in New York City is home to some of the city’s most iconic attractions, including the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, Broadway and Times Square. After a long day, don’t worry about household chores. If you’d rather simply relax and enjoy time with your family, our house cleaning services are for you.
1) Sutton Place Park – Featuring multiple benches to take in the New York City Riverfront Beauty, this promenade features winding paths aligning New York’s Hudson River.
2) Roosevelt Island Tramway – While visiting your loved one, don’t forget to check out The Roosevelt Island Tramway, the most unique and scenic way to travel in New York City.
3) MoMa – It truly does not get anymore iconic than The Museum of Modern Art. With works by Van Gogh, Rothko, Warhol, and others, you and your loved ones will enjoy exploring all that this institution has to offer, no matter your passion for art.
4) Japan Society – Perhaps your art style focuses more on Asian Culture, then don’t forget to check out this cultural exploration, which is home to art exhibitions, dance, theater, film, and even sake tastings.
5) Luxury Shopping – The iconic flagship Bloomingdales, located on 59th street is legendary not only for is apparel, makeup, and accessories, but its famous Magnolia Bakery, a staple of New York sweets. While on the list, we can’t forget about Saks Fifth Ave, also carrying luxury apparel, shoes, and home goods.
6) Check out the Local Bookstore – For our bibliophiles, you can’t forget Argosy Book Store, a historical six-story bookstore founded in 1925.
7) Wine and Dine – Both Mr. Chow and Smith and Wollensky’s have been staples of the Sutton Place Culinary world since the 1970’s.
8) Sutton East Tennis Club – If your family prefers to hit the courts, this tennis club is a sporty sanctuary in the heart of New York City. During the US Open, you can even find some of the greats practicing their craft.
9) Explore the Beauty of New York’s Religious Landmarks – No matter where you come from, it’s difficult to denounce the beauty that is in this decorate neo-gothic Catholic cathedral of St. Patrick’s Cathedral or to dismiss the 1870 Moorish Revival Style of Central Synagogue. They are truly preserved Landmarks of New York City.
10) Tour the United Nations – While not technically in New York City, this international territory is the organization seeking to maintain peace and cooperation among our fellow nations. Sign up for a guided tour to visit the newly renovated General Assembly Hall, the Security Council Chamber, and The Trusteeship Council Chamber. Tours are even offered in six different languages, so it truly is an experience for any family, no matter where you hail from.
2,000customers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Midtown LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!