Bringing in a home health aide or home attendant is one of the most touchy subjects for seniors. All seniors seek to maintain their dignity and privacy, which makes them resistant to the idea of a home attendant. However, he or she may need one to maintain good hygiene. After all, the consequences of poor personal care can become serious, leading to rashes, bedsores, and even infections. Each of our home care aides is equipped to care for and prevent such incidents. With the right HHA for your loved one, you can trust them to institute a daily routine of good hygiene.
In addition, new devices and technology make it easier than ever for an in-home health aide to keep an elderly client groomed and healthy. For instance, specially designed razors help ensure that a home care aide can shave clients without accidental cuts. Likewise, there are adult diapers that give early warnings of an impending urinary tract infection. It is now easier than ever for a home care aide to care for the needs of your loved one.
A good HHA will use all available resources and technology to institute a daily routine of good hygiene. This, in turn, can greatly improve your loved one’s quality of life. Once an elder has been properly cared for, including having been showered and groomed, his or her self-esteem rises. She’s more likely to be active and to venture outside, which is essential for good psychological and physical well-being.
Our Sarasota office has become a hub of finding talent in Home Health Aides. Those that have shown a valid certification are also put on our registry with The Department of Health, so we are able to effectively serve your loved ones after gaining more of an understanding of the Activities of Daily Living. Each Home Health Aide is screened thoroughly, required to have a clean background, and driving record in addition to a thorough interview process identifying our Expert’s (as we call them) experience, preferences, and flexibility to ensure not only a seamless, trusted match, but a long-lasting relationship.
Creating a large, fully-screened resource pool of only highly skilled Home Health Aides providers.LEARN MORE
Listening to you and finding the perfect match for your family’s needs.LEARN MORE
Making the entire process easy-your one call does it all, and with one point of contact.Watch now
We do all the behind-the-scenes work so you and your family can enjoy solutions designed for your needs.LEARN MORE
Longboat Key is a town in Manatee and Sarasota counties along the central west coast of Florida. Gorgeous Longboat Key offers waterfront golf, fine dining, and luxury resorts. It’s 12 miles of white and pristine sand beaches which has made this a luxury Gulf Coast resort community. Families and visitors can enjoy the many water sport activities from fishing, boating, and kayaking to plucking perfect seashells along the shoreline. Longboat Key bring an elegant and scenic environment that offers the rare combination of breathtaking beaches and cultural activities – all within a desirable, relaxed, and elegant lifestyle.
Close to the lively restaurants and shopping at Saint Armand’s Circle, we are right in the heart of beautiful Sarasota. We are within walking distance of the marina and just a short drive from the scenic views at Lido Key Beach. Our bright and spacious new office is conveniently located in downtown Sarasota at 1425 Main Street. Come say hello!
While all of our offices work together as a team, it’s best to call the location closest to where care is needed. Its care coordinators and office staff are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers, and can provide the most fitting candidates for you.
1) Lido Key / St. Armand’s Circle – Lido Key’s beach is one of Sarasota’s most interesting waterfront locations and St. Armand’s Circle is a hub of excellent shopping and dining. Lido Key’s pristine white sands and warm breezes offer the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Meanwhile, St. Armands Circle is filled with an exceptional array of shops, restaurants, salons, and spas in an atmosphere of elegance.
2) Sarasota Art Museum – Surrounded by the Ringling College Museum campus, the Sarasota Art Museum has over 10,000 square feet of dedicated exhibition gallery space, an auditorium for educational events, performances, and film, and extensive grounds and facilities where one can engage with site-specific and lively art experiences.
3) Play a round of oceanfront golf at Longboat Key Golf Club – The Longboat Key Golf Club is a charming and romantic golf club on Longboat Key. Rated among the country’s finest golf courses, the club lies in a secluded area on a barrier island of the Gulf of Mexico.
4) Stroll along the scenic boardwalks of Joan M. Durante Community Park – Joan M. Durante is a community park found in Longboat Key, Florida. The park is expansive and has beautiful boardwalks, trails, lawns, and vegetation. At this community park, you can enjoy the wildlife in its natural habitat, water fountain flowing with tranquil waters, and a lovely playground where children can play.
5) Kayak at the Bayfront Park – Bayfront Park is a public recreation area where you can have the opportunity to experience the tremendous thrill in the form of water games and activities awaits you if you like them. An enclosed playground, a dog park, fishing pier, and kayak launch are all available on the property.
2,000customers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our in-Home Health Aides LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!