People who can benefit from a live-in caregiver include those with mild dementia, frailty, depression, or loss of faculty. Sometimes, they may just need someone to talk to or help with household management needs. No matter your family’s specific needs, we can provide 24-hour care for the elderly in their own home.
A few months ago, an elderly gentleman called our long-term care agency and spoke with one of our team members. He was caught in a battle between his doctor’s office and his long-term care provider. The insurance company wasn’t clearly communicating what they needed, so he was unable to let his doctor’s office know. After speaking with one of our trained staff members, he was able to get his claim approved in two months. He is now receiving quality long-term care with one of our caregivers using his insurance. They have helped him manage his blood pressure and get stronger and healthier.
Before he came to LifeWorx, he was quite frail and easily confused and we knew he needed our help. We share this story as a classic example of the importance of follow up and attention to detail. After his experience, he called his team member his angel.
You may not know if your parents have long-term care insurance—a policy that helps cover the costs of care when a person has a chronic medical condition, disability, or a disorder such as dementia or Alzheimer’s disease. This may even be the first time you’ve even heard the term. However, many of our clients invest in 24-hour home care coverage. Whether it was because your employer offered it or you decided to plan for your future on your own, the sooner you begin to explore long-term care options, the better for you and your family.
Long-term care for elderly can be complex to navigate, especially when it comes to insurance. Each long-term care provider and policy is different. Waiting periods can vary, as well as the conditions required to activate the insurance coverage. The daily, monthly, and lifetime maximum caps can also vary. In addition, policies may differ in whom they cover—some couples have dual or spousal insurance that allows the benefits to transfer from one partner to another if necessary. Still, long-term care options for seniors do exist.
If you believe your loved one has long-term care insurance, we suggest you have a professional review the policy or ask LifeWorx to advise you. We have worked with all major policy providers to ensure our senior long-term care clients are qualified and that services are covered to bring you maximum benefit. Let us take care of the administrative aspects of long-term care for your loved one, from assessment to devising a care plan and processing invoices, payments, and reimbursements.
We place a high value on compassion, warmth and the courage to do the right thing. Our 24-hour home care professionals are battle-tested. Our process intentionally rules out those looking for an easy job, way to check out all day or be on their phone.
We believe that a full understanding of the around-the-clock care options available is essential to family members. We provide 24-hour home care options with you and your family in mind. Download our white paper to learn more about the type of coverage, and how to get the most out of a long-term care policy.
Creating a large, fully-screened resource pool of only highly skilled elder care providers.LEARN MORE
LifeWorx provides 24-hour home care options with you and your family in mind.LEARN MORE
No matter your family’s specific needs, we can provide 24-hour care for the elderly in their own home.Watch now
People who can benefit from a live-in caregiver include those with mild dementia, frailty, depression, or loss of faculty.LEARN MORE
While all our offices work together as a team, it is best to contact the location closest to where care is needed. The care consultants and candidate relations managers are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can provide the most fitting candidates for you. If you or a loved one needs companion care, you may be worried, feel sad, and have lots of questions. Our consultations are free, and we welcome the opportunity to help you and find solutions.
Longboat Key is a town in Manatee and Sarasota counties along the central west coast of Florida. Gorgeous Longboat Key offers waterfront golf, fine dining, and luxury resorts. It’s 12 miles of white and pristine sand beaches which has made this a luxury Gulf Coast resort community. Families and visitors can enjoy the many water sport activities from fishing, boating, and kayaking to plucking perfect seashells along the shoreline. Longboat Key bring an elegant and scenic environment that offers the rare combination of breathtaking beaches and cultural activities – all within a desirable, relaxed, and elegant lifestyle.
1) Lido Key / St. Armand’s Circle – Lido Key’s beach is one of Sarasota’s most interesting waterfront locations and St. Armand’s Circle is a hub of excellent shopping and dining. Lido Key’s pristine white sands and warm breezes offers the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Meanwhile, St. Armands Circle is filled with an exceptional array of shops, restaurants, salons, and spas in an atmosphere of elegance.
2) Sarasota Art Museum – Surrounded by the Ringling College Museum campus, the Sarasota Art Museum has over 10,000 square feet of dedicated exhibition gallery space, auditorium for educational events, performance and film, and extensive grounds and facilities where one can engage with site-specific and lively art experiences.
3) Play a round of oceanfront golf at Longboat Key Golf Club – The Longboat Key Golf Club is a charming and romantic golf club on Longboat Key. Rated among the country’s finest golf courses, the club lies in a secluded area on a barrier island of the Gulf of Mexico.
4) Stroll along the scenic boardwalks of Joan M. Durante Community Park – Joan M. Durante is a community park found in Longboat Key, Florida. The park is expansive and has beautiful boardwalks, trails, lawns, and vegetation. At this community park, you can enjoy the wildlife in its natural habitat, water fountain flowing with tranquil waters, and a lovely playground where children can play.
5) Kayak at the Bayfront Park – Bayfront Park is a public recreation area where you can have the opportunity to experience the tremendous thrill in the form of water games and activities awaits you if you like them. An enclosed playground, a dog park, fishing pier, and kayak launch are all available on the property.
500kcustomers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our 24-Hour Home Care LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!