Got questions about private duty home care? We’re here to help! (866) 854-3300
Our private home care is customized to fit your exact needs. We keep the process simple, assigning you one point of contact who becomes a part of your family and helps bring you peace of mind. Our private duty CNAs are hand-picked to give you and your loved ones the most quality service there is. We know you’ll love our nurses because we do.
In certain situations, extended supervision and care by a private nurse is essential. One example is someone returning home from the hospital after major surgery. Another is someone with a cardiac condition who needs their vitals monitored. LifeWorx has private duty CNAs. Many are even licensed in multiple states. And all are professionals in clinical care and ready to attend to a patient’s every need.
Since we know that falls are the biggest risk, we take them seriously. Having served thousands of clients over the past 15 years, we have only had two falling incidences while in the care of a private duty nurse. In one situation, the nurse cared enough to get hurt in the process of saving the client from falling. We seek this level of care when hiring all of our caregivers. For this reason, our clients have trusted us for years.
We make our interview process rigorous for a reason. We see the true joy in caring, so we ensure that any private duty CNA we employ sees it, too. It’s an essential part of joining the LifeWorx team, even for non-medical home care team members.
We place a high value on compassion, warmth and the courage to do the right thing. Our CNAs are battle-tested. Our process intentionally rules out those looking for an easy job, a way to check out all day, or to just be on their phone.
Your Family First
You expect excellent service and that’s our priority. Each of our care coordinators is equipped to provide you with solutions to meet your needs. We are confident that within 5 minutes of speaking to someone on our team, you’ll be glad you chose us over our competitors.
Having served thousands of clients and provided more than 500,000 services, our private duty home care team knows excellent service.
About 8% of Long Island residents are 65 years or older.LEARN MORE
In certain situations, extended supervision and care by a private nurse is essential.LEARN MORE
We customize our private duty home care to fit your exact needs.Watch now
Our private duty CNAs are hand-picked to give you and your loved ones the most quality service there is.LEARN MORE
Long Island, NY is home to several wineries and vineyards, white sand beaches, historic restaurants, and of course, The Hamptons. About 8% of Long Island residents are 65 years or older. In certain situations, extended supervision and care by a private nurse is essential. Our private duty CNAs are hand-picked to give you and your loved ones the most quality service there is.
1) Sutton Place Park – Featuring multiple benches to take in the New York City Riverfront Beauty, this promenade features winding paths aligning New York’s Hudson River.
2) Roosevelt Island Tramway – While visiting your loved one, don’t forget to check out The Roosevelt Island Tramway, the most unique and scenic way to travel in New York City.
3) MoMa – It truly does not get anymore iconic than The Museum of Modern Art. With works by Van Gogh, Rothko, Warhol, and others, you and your loved ones will enjoy exploring all that this institution has to offer, no matter your passion for art.
4) Japan Society – Perhaps your art style focuses more on Asian Culture, then don’t forget to check out this cultural exploration, which is home to art exhibitions, dance, theater, film, and even sake tastings.
5) Luxury Shopping – The iconic flagship Bloomingdales, located on 59th street is legendary not only for is apparel, makeup, and accessories, but its famous Magnolia Bakery, a staple of New York sweets. While on the list, we can’t forget about Saks Fifth Ave, also carrying luxury apparel, shoes, and home goods.
6) Check out the Local Bookstore – For our bibliophiles, you can’t forget Argosy Book Store, a historical six-story bookstore founded in 1925.
7) Wine and Dine – Both Mr. Chow and Smith and Wollensky’s have been staples of the Sutton Place Culinary world since the 1970’s.
8) Sutton East Tennis Club – If your family prefers to hit the courts, this tennis club is a sporty sanctuary in the heart of New York City. During the US Open, you can even find some of the greats practicing their craft.
9) Explore the Beauty of New York’s Religious Landmarks – No matter where you come from, it’s difficult to denounce the beauty that is in this decorate neo-gothic Catholic cathedral of St. Patrick’s Cathedral or to dismiss the 1870 Moorish Revival Style of Central Synagogue. They are truly preserved Landmarks of New York City.
10) Tour the United Nations – While not technically in New York City, this international territory is the organization seeking to maintain peace and cooperation among our fellow nations. Sign up for a guided tour to visit the newly renovated General Assembly Hall, the Security Council Chamber, and The Trusteeship Council Chamber. Tours are even offered in six different languages, so it truly is an experience for any family, no matter where you hail form.
500kcustomers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Long Island LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!