Bringing in a home health aide or home attendant is one of the touchiest subjects for seniors. All seniors seek to maintain their dignity and privacy, which makes them resistant to the idea of a home attendant. However, he or she may need one to maintain good hygiene. After all, the consequences of poor personal care can become serious, leading to rashes, bedsores, and even infections. Each of our home care aides is equipped to care for and prevent such incidents. With the right HHA for your loved one, you can trust them to institute a daily routine of good hygiene.
In addition, new devices and technology make it easier than ever for an in-home health aide to keep an elderly client groomed and healthy. For instance, specially designed razors help ensure that a home care aide can shave clients without accidental cuts. Likewise, there are adult diapers that give early warnings of an impending urinary tract infection. It is now easier than ever for a home care aide to care for the needs of your loved one.
A good HHA will use all available resources and technology to institute a daily routine of good hygiene. This, in turn, can greatly improve your loved one’s quality of life. Once an elder has been properly cared for, including having been showered and groomed, his or her self-esteem rises. She’s more likely to be active and to venture outside, which is essential for good psychological and physical well-being.
Our West Palm Beach office has become a hub for finding talent in Home Health Aides. Those that have shown a valid certification are also put on our registry with The Department of Health, so we can effectively serve your loved ones after gaining more of an understanding of the Activities of Daily Living. Each Home Health Aide is screened thoroughly, required to have a clean background, and driving record in addition to a thorough interview process identifying our Expert (as we call them) experience, preferences, and flexibility to ensure not only a seamless, trusted match, but a long-lasting relationship.
Creating a large, fully-screened resource pool of only highly skilled Home Health Aides providers.LEARN MORE
Listening to you and finding the perfect match for your family’s needs.LEARN MORE
Making the entire process easy-your one call does it all, and with one point of contact.Watch now
We do all the behind-the-scenes work so you and your family can enjoy solutions designed for your needs.LEARN MORE
While all our offices work together as a te.am, it is best to contact the location closest to where care is needed. The care consultants and candidate relations managers are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can provide the most fitting candidates for you. If you or a loved one needs companion care, you may be worried, feel sad, and have lots of questions. Our consultations are free, and we welcome the opportunity to help you and find solutions.
Situated just west of Palm Beach along the Intracoastal Waterway, West Palm Beach is one of the three largest cities that make up the South Florida region, and the central city of Palm Beach County. Home to a breathtaking waterfront, bustling entertainment districts, and scenic neighborhoods, West Palm Beach is a lot more than just palm trees and beaches.
West Palm Beach is combined with a more refined and relaxed environment for living and working. It’s separated from neighboring Palm Beach by the Lake Worth Lagoon. At South Florida, you have access to everything, and attracts people from across the country. Our office makes it easy for our clients to meet us to discuss their needs privately in person.
1) Stay All Day in Jupiter Beach Park – There’s plenty to do at Jupiter Beach Park. It lies three minutes east of the Jupiter Dunes Golf Course and is direct across from the lovely Dubois Park. If you haven’t tried inlet fishing this is the perfect first spot to go. This 46-acre park has plenty of amenities: including lifeguards, a volleyball court, picnic areas, grills, restrooms, and outdoor showers.
2) Climb the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse – The historic 105-foot red Jupiter lighthouse is one of the few Florida lighthouses you can climb. There’s a whole complex of activities around the lighthouse. Today, the lighthouse and its museum are operated by the Loxahatchee River Historical Society Visiting this breathtakingly beautiful tourist attraction, deemed an Outstanding Natural Area, is one of the best things to do in Jupiter.
3) Explore Clematis Street – Clematis Street is a trendy destination that’s home to some of the city’s most popular eateries, galleries, and shops. There are year-round happenings and views at Clematis Street where the scenic waterfall is located.
4) Snorkeling at Coral Cove Reef – Coral Cove Reef is best known as “the place” to learn to snorkel because of the calm water and plentiful wildlife. Coral Cove Reef consists of two acres of inspiring and massive artificial reefs located in the Blowing Rocks Preserve. The 15-acre beach is lifeguard protected and has a large picnic area with grills and tables, as well as a playground.
5) Learn about Loxahatchee Wildlife at The River Center – This is the perfect place to learn and appreciate more about the Loxahatchee River and the wildlife it contains. A great place to educate children as the river Center has live aquatic tanks and interactive exhibits. This is a very diverse site, the center hosts summer internships for those who enjoy working with children.
500kcustomers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our in-Home Health Aides LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!