When a loved one needs elder care at home, the options can often seem daunting. To make it easy for you to care for your family members, LifeWorx has three focuses:
If you think moving to a new home is difficult, imagine doing it later in life. You’re contending with frail health, while also leaving all your familiar surroundings. With elder care from LifeWorx, you won’t have to submit a much-loved senior to the rigors of relocation. Aging parents can instead benefit from the privacy, ease, and dignity of aging in the comfort of their own homes. With LifeWorx elder care, they can relax and enjoy a variety of recreational activities and market-fresh meals. Adult children and other family members can pursue their own demanding schedules with peace of mind, secure in the knowledge that their loved one is not only safe, but also happy.
When hiring a caregiver for an elderly parent, it’s imperative to find someone who’s trustworthy, engaging, and thoughtful—a lifeline you can count on even if you’re far away. At LifeWorx, we customize our elder care to fit our families’ exact needs, keeping the process simple. We assign you one point of contact who becomes family and helps bring you peace of mind.
How do you screen your caregivers?
Each private home health aide goes through three (3) in-depth interviews and provides references from two past professional in-home services clients. In addition, we conduct in-depth background checks and further research as needed. Our standard is to choose from among the top 10% of caregivers who apply to LifeWorx.
What insurance carriers do you accept?
We work with all long-term care insurance providers and are happy to have our team of in-house insurance experts handle all the paperwork and filing for you.
How does your process work?
You can get started with a phone call or visit this location. After assessing your family’s needs, we will provide you with 2-3 ideal caregivers. You can then interview the candidate(s) you select if you wish. From there, you and the caregiver of your choice can work out a mutually agreeable schedule. He or she can begin as soon as you want. It’s not uncommon for the service to begin the same day, but in some rare situations, it may take an additional day.
What is your guarantee?
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you’re not satisfied with the caregiver’s performance, let us know within 48 hours. We will either give you a full refund or correct the services to your satisfaction.
Creating a large, fully screened resource pool of only highly skilled elder care providers.LEARN MORE
Listening to you and finding the perfect match for your family’s needs.LEARN MORE
Making the entire process easy-your one call does it all, and with one point of contact.Watch now
We do all the behind-the-scenes work so you and your family can enjoy solutions designed for your needs.LEARN MORE
While all our offices work together as a team, it is best to contact the location closest to where care is needed. The care consultants and candidate relations managers are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can provide the most fitting candidates for you. If you or a loved one needs companion care, you may be worried, feel sad, and have lots of questions. Our consultations are free, and we welcome the opportunity to help you and find solutions.
Situated just west of Palm Beach along the Intracoastal Waterway, West Palm Beach is one of the three largest cities that make up the South Florida region, and the central city of Palm Beach County. Home to a breathtaking waterfront, bustling entertainment districts, and scenic neighborhoods, West Palm Beach is a lot more than just palm trees and beaches.
West Palm Beach is combined with a more refined and relaxed environment for living and working. It’s separated from neighboring Palm Beach by the Lake Worth Lagoon. At South Florida, you have access to everything, and attracts people from across the country. Our office makes it easy for our clients to meet us to discuss their needs privately in person.
1) Stay All Day in Jupiter Beach Park – There’s plenty to do at Jupiter Beach Park. It lies three minutes east of the Jupiter Dunes Golf Course and is direct across from the lovely Dubois Park. If you haven’t tried inlet fishing this is the perfect first spot to go. This 46-acre park has plenty of amenities: including lifeguards, a volleyball court, picnic areas, grills, restrooms, and outdoor showers.
2) Climb the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse – The historic 105-foot red Jupiter lighthouse is one of the few Florida lighthouses you can climb. There’s a whole complex of activities around the lighthouse. Today, the lighthouse and its museum are operated by the Loxahatchee River Historical Society Visiting this breathtakingly beautiful tourist attraction, deemed an Outstanding Natural Area, is one of the best things to do in Jupiter.
3) Explore Clematis Street – Clematis Street is a trendy destination that’s home to some of the city’s most popular eateries, galleries, and shops. There are year-round happenings and views at Clematis Street where the scenic waterfall is located.
4) Snorkeling at Coral Cove Reef – Coral Cove Reef is best known as “the place” to learn to snorkel because of the calm water and plentiful wildlife. Coral Cove Reef consists of two acres of inspiring and massive artificial reefs located in the Blowing Rocks Preserve. The 15-acre beach is lifeguard protected and has a large picnic area with grills and tables, as well as a playground.
5) Learn about Loxahatchee Wildlife at The River Center – This is the perfect place to learn and appreciate more about the Loxahatchee River and the wildlife it contains. A great place to educate children as the river Center has live aquatic tanks and interactive exhibits. This is a very diverse site, the center hosts summer internships for those who enjoy working with children.
500kcustomers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our West Palm Beach Elder Care LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!