Got questions about 24-hour home care? We’re here to help! Call (914) 458-9933
People who can benefit from a live-in caregiver include those with mild dementia, frailty, depression, or loss of faculty. Sometimes, they may just need someone to talk to or help with household management needs. No matter your family’s specific needs, we can provide 24-hour care for the elderly in their own home.
A few months ago, an elderly gentleman called our long-term care agency and spoke with one of our team members. He was caught in a battle between his doctor’s office and his long-term care provider. The insurance company wasn’t clearly communicating what they needed, so he was unable to let his doctor’s office know. After speaking with one of our trained staff members, he was able to get his claim approved in two months. He is now receiving quality long-term care with one of our caregivers using his insurance. They have helped him manage his blood pressure and get stronger and healthier.
Before he came to LifeWorx, he was quite frail and easily confused and we knew he needed our help. We share this story as a classic example of the importance of follow up and attention to detail. After his experience, he called his team member his angel.
You may not know if your parents have long-term care insurance—a policy that helps cover the costs of care when a person has a chronic medical condition, disability, or a disorder such as dementia or Alzheimer’s disease. This may even be the first time you’ve even heard the term. However, many of our clients invest in 24-hour home care coverage. Whether it was because your employer offered it or you decided to plan for your future on your own, the sooner you begin to explore long-term care options, the better for you and your family.
Long-term care for elderly can be complex to navigate, especially when it comes to insurance. Each long-term care provider and policy is different. Waiting periods can vary, as well as the conditions required to activate the insurance coverage. The daily, monthly, and lifetime maximum caps can also vary. In addition, policies may differ in whom they cover—some couples have dual or spousal insurance that allows the benefits to transfer from one partner to another if necessary. Still, long-term care options for seniors do exist.
If you believe your loved one has long-term care insurance, we suggest you have a professional review the policy or ask LifeWorx to advise you. We have worked with all major policy providers to ensure our senior long-term care clients are qualified and that services are covered to bring you maximum benefit. Let us take care of the administrative aspects of long-term care for your loved one, from assessment to devising a care plan and processing invoices, payments, and reimbursements.
We place a high value on compassion, warmth and the courage to do the right thing. Our 24-hour home care professionals are battle-tested. Our process intentionally rules out those looking for an easy job, way to check out all day or be on their phone.
We believe that a full understanding of the around-the-clock care options available is essential to family members. We provide 24-hour home care options with you and your family in mind.
Creating a large, fully-screened resource pool of only highly skilled elder care providers.LEARN MORE
LifeWorx provides 24-hour home care options with you and your family in mind.LEARN MORE
No matter your family’s specific needs, we can provide 24-hour care for the elderly in their own home.Watch now
People who can benefit from a live-in caregiver include those with mild dementia, frailty, depression, or loss of faculty.LEARN MORE
While all our offices work together as a team, it is best to contact the location closest to where care is needed. Its care coordinators and office staff are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can provide the most fitting candidates for you. If you or a loved one needs companion care, you may be worried, feel sad, and have lots of questions. Our consultations are free, and we welcome the opportunity to help you find solutions.
Our presence in the area is well known, and most new clients come to us through recommendations from previous ones. We are deeply grateful for these recommendations and reviews. When you contact us for private-duty home care, we provide you with a free consultation and a high-quality caregiver that is a perfect match for your needs.
Just 35 miles north of Midtown Manhattan, Chappaqua, NY has a small-town rural feel, complete with small shops, restaurants, and a gazebo where summer concerts are held. LifeWorx provides 24-hour home care options with you and your family in mind. Serving all of Westchester, Putnam and Rockland counties, we have highly-seasoned staff members and will treat you like a guest in our home.
Irvington sometimes referred to as “Irvington-on-Hudson” is a suburban village located in the town of Greenburgh in Westchester County. It is located on the eastern bank of the Hudson River, 20 miles north of Midtown Manhattan in New York City, and is served by the Metro-North Hudson line. To the north of Irvington is the village of Tarrytown, to the south village of Dobbs Ferry, and to the east are unincorporated parts of Greenburgh, including East Irvington. There are no strip malls or even supermarkets here, but Irvington’s charm is best experienced by strolling in its parks. Irvington is best known for its eclectic mix of shops, independently owned businesses housed in historic blocks, and restaurants in the historic downtown.
1) Take a stroll at the Scenic Hudson Park – The Scenic Hudson Park at Irvington is on the Hudson River in the Village of Irvington in Westchester County. Scenic Hudson Park at Irvington is co-owned by the Village of Irvington and The Scenic Hudson Land Trust, Inc. The park includes one mile of pathways that weave around and through the site. There are acres of open lawns for passive recreation, picnicking, and appreciating views of the Hudson Highlands and Hudson River.
2) Catch a show at the Irvington Theater – After a long day, sit back, relax, and enjoy a show at the Irvington Theater. Home to high-quality theater, music, film, comedy, and dance. There is something for everyone to see at the Irvington Theater. The theater is a 432-seat live performance venue located on the entire third floor of the Town Hall in downtown Irvington, NY.
3) Visit The Town Hall – Irvington Town Hall is home to the village government, police department, and until 2000 the public library. The 432-seat theatre is also used for many local gatherings such as school graduations and was also built on the second story. The very top of the Town Hall is the clock tower’s domed roof. The feature has made the clock tower one of Irvington’s most recognizable local landmarks.
4) Walk/Bike The Old Croton Aqueduct trail – The Old Croton Aqueduct trail is perfect for jogging, hiking, dirt biking, and walking with strollers. The 26.2-mile Old Croton Aqueduct State Historic Park runs from Yonkers to Cordlant in Westchester County.
5) Check out The Armour-Stiner House – The Armour-Stiner House is an octagon-shaped and domed Victorian style-house located in Westchester County, NY. It was designated as a National Historic Landmark in 1976. It is the only known fully domed octagonal residence. In April 2019, the Armour-Stiner (Octagon) house opened its doors for guided tours by appointment.
2,000customers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Chappaqua LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!