LifeWorx’s nanny agency connects families with nannies. Like you, we believe that children are the future, so we’re committed to ensuring that your youngest family members receive the best care possible. You don’t have to look any further for help when finding a nanny. They are professionals who create a nurturing home environment for your youngest family members.
At LifeWorx, we will help you find and hire a nanny that can meet your family’s specific requirements. Each private nanny we place with a family has at least two years of nanny experience. All are fluent in English and are prepared to adapt to the needs of any home. When you hire from our nanny agency, they’ll provide a warm and loving environment for your children. They are happy to help with errands and household chores like laundry and cleaning. As responsible drivers with reliable vehicles, you can have full confidence in them, trusting them to get your children ready for school, drive them to and from activities and play-dates, and assist with homework. They have been trained to sharpen the motor skills of your newborn or toddler or aid in teaching your children a new language including Spanish, Italian, and French. Many private nannies are also CPR and First-Aid certified and experienced with special needs children.
Your Family First
You expect excellent service and that’s our priority. Each of our care coordinators is equipped to help you hire a nanny to meet your needs. We are confident that within 5 minutes of speaking to someone on our team, you’ll be glad you chose us over our competitors.
Having served thousands of clients and provided more than 500,000 services, our team knows excellent service.
How much do your services cost?
Our agency places qualified nannies in your home. The placement fee is 20 percent of the nanny’s gross annual compensation.
How do you screen your nannies?
Each nanny goes through three (3) in-depth interviews and provides references from two (2) past professional in-home clients. Our standard is to choose from among the top 10% of nannies who apply to LifeWorx.
How does your process work?
You can get started with a phone call or visit this location. After assessing your family’s needs, we provide you with 2-3 ideal nannies. You can then interview the candidate(s) you select if you wish. From there, the schedule is up to your agreement with the nanny. They can begin as soon as you want. It often takes 1-3 weeks to find the perfect solution and we guarantee that any candidate bio we send has been fully screened by LifeWorx.
What is your guarantee?
Each of our placements comes with a one-week, 100% money back guarantee. In addition, we offer three-month replacement guarantees if the nanny does not work out. (see details)
Like you, we believe that children are the future, so we’re committed to ensuring that your youngest family members receive the best care possible.LEARN MORE
LifeWorx nannies are professionals who create a nurturing home environment where your youngest family members receive the best possible care.LEARN MORE
Our nanny agency will help you find and hire a nanny that fits your family’s needs.Watch now
Each private nanny we place with a family has at least two years of nanny experience. All are fluent in English and are prepared to adapt to the needs of any home.LEARN MORE
While all our offices work together as a team, it is best to contact the location closest to where care is needed. Its care coordinators and office staff are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can provide the most fitting candidates for you. If you or a loved one needs companion care, you may be worried, feel sad, and have lots of questions. Our consultations are free, and we welcome the opportunity to help you and find solutions.
Our presence in the area is well known, and most new clients come to us through recommendations from previous ones. We are deeply grateful for these recommendations and reviews. When you contact us for private-duty home care, we provide you with a free consultation and a high-quality caregiver that is a perfect match for your needs.
Just 35 miles north of Midtown Manhattan, Chappaqua, NY has a small-town rural feel, complete with small shops, restaurants, and a gazebo where summer concerts are held. LifeWorx has serviced thousands of residents in Westchester, Putnam, and Rockland Counties, with the help of highly seasoned staff members. We will treat you like a guest in our home.
The village, originally named “Hastings-Upon-Hudson” is part of Greenburgh town and was incorporated in 1879. Hastings-on-Hudson is located on the eastern bank of the Hudson River, approximately 20 miles north of Midtown Manhattan, NYC. To the north of Hastings-on-Hudson is the village of Dobbs Ferry, to the south is the city of Yonkers, and to the east unincorporated parts of Greenburgh. Hastings-on-Hudson is a beautiful community just across the river from New Jersey’s Palisades. The 2.9 square-mile village was once an area of different industries in the 1800s and in addition to its rich history, the village is packed with beautiful tourist attractions.
1) Walk through history at the Hastings Historical Society – Hastings Historical Society allows you to learn more about the village. In April 1971, the society became official and stores more than 12,000 photographs of the village’s history, artifacts, and other memorabilia. It fosters and maintains awareness of and appreciation for the history of the village of Hastings-on-Hudson.
2) Picnic or Paddle on the River in Kinnally Cove – Since Hastings-on-Hudson sits on the riverbank, kayaking or canoeing is easier for both locals and tourists. At Kinnally Cove on River Street, there’s a kayak or canoe launch where you can start paddling in the gorgeous Hudson River. There are also a kayak or canoe rentals nearby, like Hudson River Recreation which offers different tours all over the area.
3) Enjoy a scenic walk at MacEachron Waterfront Park – This 1.3-acre park is a hidden gem. It features a few benches by the water with majestic views of New Jersey’s Palisades Amusement Park across the river. The park is small enough to take scenic walks, which won’t take an entire day.
4) Buy fresh produce at Hastings Farmers Market – Here you’ll find farm-fresh produce and other local goods available at the market while you enjoy the gorgeous views of the Hudson River. The Hastings Farmer’s Market assembles a destination-worthy assortment of vendors. The Hastings Farmers Market aims to support local growers and businesses and educate everyone to practice sustainability.
5) Shop Downtown – When you continue down Warburton until you reach Main Street, you’ll find Suburban Renewal – a two-level antique shop with hidden gems. Stock up on vinyl at Clockwork Records, apothecary goods at Found Herbal, and plenty of other unique shops.
2,000customers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Chappaqua LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!