Luxury Services – Improving Your Quality of Life
Life can sometimes be both busy and complicated, but we can help! Let us take the load off so you can live the best life possible.
LifeWorx is the premier child care, elder care, nanny, chef and luxury services provider in Greater New York. Our services cover a wide range of needs, customized for you and your family. We’ll connect you with quality service providers to meet your exact needs. You’re in good hands–leave the heavy lifting to us. We do all the work behind the scenes so you and your family can enjoy solutions designed for all your needs.
Our exclusive luxury services and lifestyle management provides clients with the highest levels of service, including professional chefs, personal assistants, private nurses and staff, and even estate managers. Having served thousands of clients, and providing more than 500,000 services, our team knows luxury service. We’ve provided excellent service to more than 5,000 families in the tri-state area. We can help your family by offering optimal care with you in mind.
In the event that an elderly loved one needs private home care, it’s normal to be worried, feel sad and have lots of questions. Many times, seniors needing elder care are often contending with frail health, while also leaving all their familiar surroundings. They fear giving up the quality of life they’ve enjoyed while living on their own for years. But it doesn’t have to be that way. When you come to LifeWorx, you get the benefit of over a decade of experience and knowledgeable staff who have served hundreds of families throughout New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut.
How can LifeWorx improve your quality of life?
We do all the behind-the-scenes work so you and your family can enjoy solutions designed for your needs.
What is your guarantee?
We want you to be satisfied – your satisfaction is guaranteed. If not satisfied, let us know within 48 hours of service; we will either refund or correct the services to your satisfaction.
Our company has established unique and highly detailed processes and systems to find you the best. We invite you to stop by this location for a consultation with us. Though each location has a unique neighborhood feel, our company’s mission and standards unite them all. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.
Life can be both busy and complicated, but we can make living in luxury easy on you so that you can live the best life possible.LEARN MORE
We’ll connect you with top quality service providers to meet your exact needs.LEARN MORE
Our services cover a wide range of needs, customized for you and your family. Leave the heavy lifting to us, you’re in good hands.Watch now
We do all the work behind the scenes so you and your family can enjoy solutions designed for all your needs.LEARN MORE
Englewood, NJ is a charming, inclusive town just ten miles from Times Square, and consistently brings new cultural, shopping, entertainment and housing opportunities to residents. After a long day, don’t worry about household chores. If you’d rather simply relax and enjoy time with your family, our house cleaning services are for you.
1) Flat Rock Brook Nature Center – This 150-acre preserve and education center is a home to local residents to ensure environmental education and conservation. With 3.6 miles of self-guided trails along streams and meadows, this oasis of New Jersey is a perfect place to stroll with your loved ones, caregivers, or clients. Love the Flat Rock Brook Nature Center? Make sure to check out James A. McFaul Environmental Center or The Teaneck Creek Conservancy Nature Park, a smaller complex, but plentiful of preservation.
2) Visit the Theater – Serving all of Northern New Jersey, The Bergen Performing Arts Center serves as a getaway to dive into some art education and performing arts. The theater offers dance, voice, and music classes for all ages. The Ana Maria Ciccone Theatre, located on the campus of Bergen Community College offers entertainment by world-class performing artists including a wide variety of concerts and theatre productions. You can’t mention Theatres in New Jersey without mentioning the Little Firehouse Theatre, a small community theater with a big reputation for musicals, comedies, drama, and suspense. Need to get outdoors? Try the Hackensack Meridian Health Center, Atlantic Street Park to view your next show.
3) Visit the Zoo – No need to go to the Bronx or Brooklyn when the zoo is in your backyard. The Bergen County Zoo is considered a “New World” zoo, exhibiting wildlife from North and South America. You can view animals such as Baird’s Tapirs, Andean Condors, American Alligators, Golden Lion Tamarins, and many others!
4) Check out the Museums – The Aviation Hall of Fame & Museum of New Jersey offers visitors of all ages to view historic aircraft, air and space artifacts. The Mahwah Museum preserves the history of Mahwah and its connection to the region, featuring the Les Paul exhibit and The Donald Copper Model Railroad. The World of Wings is also a lovely children’s museum and family fun center in Teaneck, NJ.
5) Play a round of golf – Bergen County and its surrounding areas are home to six public golf courses of your choosing. The county also holds multiple golf tournaments from June-October. If it’s a rainy day, be sure to visit the Bogota Golf and Sport Center, a three-level golf driving range, featuring batting cages, basketball and bank shot basketball, as well as virtual mini golf and a PGA simulator that replicates the following course: Pebble Beach, Augusta National, and The Doral Blue Monster.
6) Stroll the Parks – Parks such as Great Oak Park, Saddle River County Park, Overpeck County Park, Losen Slote Creek Park, and Mckay Park are great areas to partake in everything from skateboarding to ice skating with the little ones, all while maneuvering the walking trails with your loves ones. Into a little more of a challenge? Ramapo Valley Reservation is a popular destination for a little more hiking.
7) Take in The History of New Jersey – You can’t speak of history of New Jersey without the mention of Fort Lee. This landmark, located on the cliff-top bluff where Washington’s Continental Army positioned its batteries over the Hudson in 1776, is one scenic space our History Buffs cannot miss. While on your historical streak, be sure to check out Historic New Bridge Landing in River Edge, NJ. This American Revolutionary Way Landmark served as a battleground military headquarter in The American Revolution…and yes, George Washington actually slept in tone of the three sandstone homes preserved on the landmark.
8) Check out the view – Palisades Interstate Park is one of the most picturesque spots in New Jersey. Featuring a scenic riverside drive, a cliff-top parkway, and overlooks with picnic areas, this is truly a must-see for families of all ages.
9) Get fresh at the Farm – Abama’s Farm in Wyckoff, NJ features fresh produce, poultry, eggs, and freshly baked good made fresh from the kitchen. When you’re there with the little ones, be sure to check out The Barnyard Petting Zoo.
10) You saw the art, create it – Just minutes away in Morris County, The Morris County School of Glass gives locals the chance to take on the art of glass blowing, and channel that creative energy.
2,000customers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Englewood LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!