LifeWorx’s nanny agency connects families with nannies. Like you, we believe that children are the future, so we’re committed to ensuring that your youngest family members receive the best care possible. Look no further for help finding a nanny. They are professionals who create a nurturing home environment for your youngest family members.
At LifeWorx, we will help you find and hire a nanny that can meet your family’s specific requirements. Each private nanny we place with a family has at least two years of nanny experience. All are fluent in English and are prepared to adapt to the needs of any home. When you hire from our nanny agency, they’ll provide a warm and loving environment for your children. They are happy to help with errands and household chores like laundry and cleaning. As responsible drivers with reliable vehicles, you can have full confidence in them, trusting them to get your children ready for school, drive them to and from activities and play-dates, and assist with homework. They have been trained to sharpen the motor skills of your newborn or toddler or aid in teaching your children a new language including Spanish, Italian, and French. Many private nannies are also CPR and First-Aid certified and experienced with special needs children.
Your Family First
You expect excellent service and that’s our priority. Each of our care coordinators is equipped to help you hire a nanny to meet your needs. We are confident that within 5 minutes of speaking to someone on our team, you’ll be glad you chose us over our competitors.
Having served thousands of clients and provided more than 500,000 services, our team knows excellent service.
How much do your services cost?
Our agency places full-time or part-time nannies in your home. The placement fee is 20 percent of the nanny’s gross annual compensation.
How do you screen your nannies?
Each nanny goes through three in-depth interviews and provides references from two past professional in-home clients. Our standard is to choose from among the top 10% of nannies who apply to LifeWorx.
How does your process work?
The process typically takes 1-3 weeks to find the perfect solution and we guarantee that any candidate bio we send has been fully screened by LifeWorx. After assessing your family’s needs, we will provide you with 2-3 ideal nannies, where you can then interview the candidate (s) and select the candidate that best fits your family’s needs.
What is your guarantee?
Each of our placements comes with a one-week, 100% money-back guarantee. In addition, we offer three-month replacement guarantees if the nanny does not work out. (see details)
Like you, we believe that children are the future, so we’re committed to ensuring that your youngest family members receive the best care possible.LEARN MORE
LifeWorx nannies are professionals who create a nurturing home environment where your youngest family members receive the best possible care.LEARN MORE
Our nanny agency will help you find and hire a nanny that fits your family’s needs.Watch now
Each private nanny we place with a family has at least three years of full-time nanny experience. All are fluent in English and are prepared to adapt to the needs of any home.LEARN MORE
While all our offices work together as a team, it is best to contact the location closest to where care is needed. Its care coordinators and office staff are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can provide the most fitting candidates for you. If you or a loved one needs companion care, you may be worried, feel sad, and have lots of questions. Our consultations are free, and we welcome the opportunity to help you and find solutions.
Approximately 200 miles from our Sarasota Office, Delray Beach is an intimate town and a popular destination for locals and visitors alike. Delray Beach, recently named “The Most Fun Small Town in America” has something for everyone, whether it be the beautiful beach or extreme sports, wine tastings, festivals, arts, or cultural experiences. Nestled between Boynton Beach and Boca Raton, Delray Beach is famous for its lively main street and inviting beach weather, a thriving arts scene, and interesting culture that stretches back centuries.
The city stretches from its gorgeous Atlantic beaches, over the Intracoastal Waterway, through a bustling downtown, all the way to a refuge on the edge of Everglades. Conveniently located right off I-95, it is an easy drive no matter where you are coming from.
1) Explore the Pineapple Grove Arts District – located just off Atlantic Avenue in downtown Delray Beach, the Pineapple Grove Arts District features an eclectic mix of art galleries, boutiques, and shops. With so much to explore, it’s easy to spend hours in this trendy district.
2) Hang out at one of the most beautiful beaches in South Florida – the Delray Municipal Beach – named the top beach in the southeastern U.S. by Travel Holiday magazine, this beach is popular with people of all ages. Visitors looking for excitement can rent equipment – from snorkeling gear to paddleboards – at the Delray Beach Watersports shack.
3) Spend a day in Gulfstream Park – located beside the shores of the Atlantic Ocean, this park is suitable for families and people of all ages. Within the nearly seven-acre walk, you’ll find a swimming area and plenty of green space for picnicking, ball playing, or lounging.
4) Enjoy the vibe at Atlantic Avenue – one of the liveliest places in downtown Delray beach that stretches for about two miles, this long and lively thoroughfare is the city’s epicenter of fun. Atlantic Avenue is the ultimate shopper’s paradise.
5) Visit Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens – one of the most beautiful and peaceful places in Palm Beach County. It is known for its Japanese festivals around the year. At this Japanese garden, you can also go for solitary walks along the pathways that unfold into the most beautiful parts of the garden.
500kcustomers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Sarasota Nanny Agency LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!