Housekeeping, Maids, and House Cleaning Services
After a long day at work, who wants to worry about household chores? If you’re thinking it would be much nicer to simply relax and enjoy time with your family, our house cleaning services are for you. A LifeWorx housekeeper will leave your entire home spotless and have your household running smoothly every day.
Looking for a local maid service or house cleaning services nearby but not sure how to hire someone? We’ve got you covered. Whether it’s weekly, monthly, or live-in, our housekeepers maintain the home, including daily upkeep, family laundry, ironing clothes and linens, and keeping the pantry stocked. They are happy to help with family errands, grocery shopping and cooking, as well as supervising and managing vendors. In addition, our housekeepers help drive, supervise, and care for children, and also attend to family pets.
How much do your services cost?
LifeWorx’s housekeeping services begin at $55 per hour. The placement fee is 20% of the housekeeper’s gross annual compensation.
How do you screen your housekeepers?
Each housekeeper goes through three (3) in-depth interviews and provides two (2) past references from in-home services clients. Our standard is to choose from among the top 10% of housekeepers who apply to LifeWorx.
How does your process work?
The process typically takes 1-3 weeks to find the perfect match. You can get started with a phone call or visit one of our locations. After assessing your family’s needs, we will provide you with 2-3 ideal housekeepers where you can then interview the candidate (s) and select the candidate that’s the best fit for your family’s needs.
What is your guarantee?
Each of our placements comes with a one-week, 100% money-back guarantee, and three-month replacement guarantees if the housekeeper does not work out. (see details)
After a long day, don't worry about household chores. If you’d rather simply relax and enjoy time with your family, our house cleaning services are for you.LEARN MORE
A LifeWorx housekeeper will leave your entire home spotless and have your household running smoothly every day.LEARN MORE
Whether it’s weekly, monthly, or live-in, our housekeepers maintain the home, including daily upkeep, family laundry, ironing clothes and linens, and keeping the pantry stocked.Watch now
They are also happy to help with family errands, grocery shopping and cooking, as well as supervising and managing vendors.LEARN MORE
While all our offices work together as a team, it is best to contact the location closest to where care is needed. Its care coordinators and office staff are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can provide the most fitting candidates for you. If you or a loved one needs companion care, you may be worried, feel sad, and have lots of questions. Our consultations are free, and we welcome the opportunity to help you and find solutions.
Approximately 200 miles from our Sarasota Office, Delray Beach is an intimate town and a popular destination for locals and visitors alike. Delray Beach, recently named “The Most Fun Small Town in America” has something for everyone, whether it be the beautiful beach or extreme sports, wine tastings, festivals, arts, or cultural experiences. Nestled between Boynton Beach and Boca Raton, Delray Beach is famous for its lively main street and inviting beach weather, a thriving arts scene, and interesting culture that stretches back centuries.
The city stretches from its gorgeous Atlantic beaches, over the Intracoastal Waterway, through a bustling downtown, all the way to a refuge on the edge of Everglades. Conveniently located right off I-95, it is an easy drive no matter where you are coming from.
1) Explore the Pineapple Grove Arts District –located just off Atlantic Avenue in downtown Delray Beach, the Pineapple Grove Arts District features an eclectic mix of art galleries, boutiques, and shops. With so much to explore, it’s easy to spend hours in this trendy district.
2) Hang out at one of the most beautiful beaches in South Florida – the Delray Municipal Beach – named the top beach in the southeastern U.S. by Travel Holiday magazine, this beach is popular with people of all ages. Visitors looking for excitement can rent equipment – from snorkeling gear to paddleboards – at the Delray Beach Watersports shack.
3) Spend a day in Gulfstream Park – located beside the shores of the Atlantic Ocean, this park is suitable for families and people of all ages. Within the nearly seven-acre walk, you’ll find a swimming area and plenty of green space for picnicking, ball playing, or lounging.
4) Enjoy the vibe at Atlantic Avenue – one of the liveliest places in downtown Delray beach that stretches for about two miles, this long and lively thoroughfare is the city’s epicenter of fun. Atlantic Avenue is the ultimate shopper’s paradise.
5) Visit Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens – one of the most beautiful and peaceful places in Palm Beach County. It is known for its Japanese festivals around the year. At this Japanese garden, you can also go for solitary walks along the pathways that unfold into the most beautiful parts of the garden.
500kcustomers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Sarasota LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!