When a loved one needs elder care at home, the options can often seem daunting. To make it easy for you to care for your family members, LifeWorx has three focuses:
If you think moving to a new home is difficult, imagine doing it later in life. You’re contending with frail health, while also leaving all your familiar surroundings. With elder care from LifeWorx, you won’t have to submit a much-loved senior to the rigors of relocation. Aging parents can instead benefit from the privacy, ease, and dignity of aging in the comfort of their own homes. With LifeWorx elder care, they can relax and enjoy a variety of recreational activities and market-fresh meals. Adult children and other family members can pursue their own demanding schedules with peace of mind, secure in the knowledge that their loved one is not only safe, but also happy.
When hiring a caregiver for an elderly parent, it’s imperative to find someone who’s trustworthy, engaging, and thoughtful—a lifeline you can count on even if you’re far away. At LifeWorx, we customize our elder care to fit our families’ exact needs, keeping the process simple. We assign you one point of contact who becomes family and helps bring you peace of mind.
How do you screen your caregivers?
Each private home health aide goes through three (3) in-depth interviews and provides references from two past professional in-home services clients. In addition, we conduct in-depth background checks and further research as needed. Our standard is to choose from among the top 10% of caregivers who apply to LifeWorx.
What insurance carriers do you accept?
We work with all long-term care insurance providers and are happy to have our team of in-house insurance experts handle all the paperwork and filing for you.
How does your process work?
You can get started with a phone call or visit this location. After assessing your family’s needs, we will provide you with 2-3 ideal caregivers. You can then interview the candidate(s) you select if you wish. From there, you and the caregiver of your choice can work out a mutually agreeable schedule. He or she can begin as soon as you want. It’s not uncommon for the service to begin the same day, but in some rare situations, it may take an additional day.
What is your guarantee?
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you’re not satisfied with the caregiver’s performance, let us know within 48 hours. We will either give you a full refund or correct the services to your satisfaction.
Creating a large, fully screened resource pool of only highly skilled elder care providers.LEARN MORE
Listening to you and finding the perfect match for your family’s needs.LEARN MORE
Making the entire process easy-your one call does it all, and with one point of contact.Watch now
We do all the behind-the-scenes work so you and your family can enjoy solutions designed for your needs.LEARN MORE
While all our offices work together as a team, it is best to contact the location closest to where care is needed. The care consultants and candidate relations managers are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can provide the most fitting candidates for you. If you or a loved one needs companion care, you may be worried, feel sad, and have lots of questions. Our consultations are free, and we welcome the opportunity to help you and find solutions.
Approximately 200 miles from our Sarasota Office, Delray Beach is an intimate town and a popular destination for locals and visitors alike. Delray Beach, recently named “The Most Fun Small Town in America” has something for everyone, whether it be the beautiful beach or extreme sports, wine tastings, festivals, arts, or cultural experiences. Nestled between Boynton Beach and Boca Raton, Delray Beach is famous for its lively main street and inviting beach weather, a thriving arts scene, and interesting culture that stretches back centuries.
The city stretches from its gorgeous Atlantic beaches, over the Intracoastal Waterway, through a bustling downtown, all the way to a refuge on the edge of Everglades. Conveniently located right off I-95, it is an easy drive no matter where you are coming from.
1) Explore the Pineapple Grove Arts District – located just off Atlantic Avenue in downtown Delray Beach, the Pineapple Grove Arts District features an eclectic mix of art galleries, boutiques, and shops. With so much to explore, it’s easy to spend hours in this trendy district.
2) Hang out at one of the most beautiful beaches in South Florida – the Delray Municipal Beach – named the top beach in the southeastern U.S. by Travel Holiday magazine, this beach is popular with people of all ages. Visitors looking for excitement can rent equipment – from snorkeling gear to paddleboards – at the Delray Beach Watersports shack.
3) Spend a day in Gulfstream Park – located beside the shores of the Atlantic Ocean, this park is suitable for families and people of all ages. Within the nearly seven-acre walk, you’ll find a swimming area and plenty of green space for picnicking, ball playing, or lounging.
4) Enjoy the vibe at Atlantic Avenue – one of the liveliest places in downtown Delray beach that stretches for about two miles, this long and lively thoroughfare is the city’s epicenter of fun. Atlantic Avenue is the ultimate shopper’s paradise.
5) Visit Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens – one of the most beautiful and peaceful places in Palm Beach County. It is known for its Japanese festivals around the year. At this Japanese garden, you can also go for solitary walks along the pathways that unfold into the most beautiful parts of the garden.
500kcustomers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Sarasota Elder Care LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!