People who can benefit from companionship include fostering health by combating loneliness, depression, or loss of faculty. Sometimes, they may just need someone to help with household management needs. No matter your family’s specific needs, we can provide assistance.
LifeWorx providers are available for as little as a few hours per day or as much as live-in when needed. In addition to handling basic household chores like cooking and cleaning, they provide conversation and companionship, accompanying your loved one on errands and to lunches, dinners, and shows. They can also communicate with other family members to let them know how your loved one is doing, imparting joy and peace of mind to the individual and his/her relatives.
Most seniors want to be independent and will welcome live-in assistance only if they feel good about the chemistry. That’s why, at LifeWorx, we focus on finding a companion who really “clicks” with your loved one. We assess the communications skills, as well as the activities they can offer your loved one, like playing word games and cards or suggesting films to watch together.
If your loved one is resistant to companion services, we recommend starting small and getting him or her deeply involved in the selection process. Many times, families try to dictate what should be done for their elder without getting his or her consent. They figure he or she will simply go along with the change, but this generally backfires. Why? Because seniors are smarter—and more stubborn—than family members give them credit for! Instead, be candid and upfront, sharing your concerns. One way is to say, “I think you could use someone to keep you company and help you out.” Start with just a few hours a week of companion services and see how the relationship develops over time. Once your loved one and their companion have bonded, it will become increasingly easier to transition to live-in companionship.
How do you screen your homemakers?
Each companion goes through three in-depth interviews and provides references from two past professional services they’ve provided to clients. In addition, we conduct in-depth background checks and further research as needed. Our standard is to choose from among the top 10% of companions who apply to LifeWorx.
How does your process work?
You can get started with a phone call or visit this location. After assessing your family’s needs, we provide you with 2-3 ideal candidates. You can then interview the candidate(s) you select if you wish. From there, the schedule is up to your agreement with the companion. You can begin as soon as you want. It’s not uncommon for the service to begin the same day, but in some rare situations, it may take an additional day.
What is your guarantee?
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you’re not satisfied with the companionship, let us know within 48 hours. We will either issue you a full refund or correct the situation to your satisfaction.
Creating a large, fully screened resource pool of only highly skilled homemakersLEARN MORE
Listening to you and finding the perfect match for your family’s needs.LEARN MORE
Making the entire process easy-your one call does it all, and with one point of contact.Watch now
We do all the behind-the-scenes work so you and your family can enjoy solutions designed for your needs.LEARN MORE
While all our offices work together as a team, contacting the location closest to where service is needed is best. Our experienced team and office staff are familiar with the available pool of local companions and can provide the most fitting candidates for you. If you or a loved one needs companionship, you may be worried, feel sad, and have lots of questions. Our consultations are free, and we welcome the opportunity to help you find solutions.
With open doors, LifeWorx offers free consultations with our client relations team, to provide you with short-term companionship options or more in-depth assistance. We offer companion services that will provide a piece of mind for you and your family as well as provide security assistance to your loved one.
Situated just west of Palm Beach along the Intracoastal Waterway, West Palm Beach is one of the three largest cities that make up the South Florida region, and the central city of Palm Beach County. Home to a breathtaking waterfront, bustling entertainment districts, and scenic neighborhoods, West Palm Beach is a lot more than just palm trees and beaches.
West Palm Beach is combined with a more refined and relaxed environment for living and working. It’s separated from neighboring Palm Beach by the Lake Worth Lagoon. At South Florida, you have access to everything, and attracts people from across the country. Our office makes it easy for our clients to meet us to discuss their needs privately in person.
1) Explore the Pineapple Grove Arts District – located just off Atlantic Avenue in downtown Delray Beach, the Pineapple Grove Arts District features an eclectic mix of art galleries, boutiques, and shops. With so much to explore, it’s easy to spend hours in this trendy district.
2) Hang out at one of the most beautiful beaches in South Florida – the Delray Municipal Beach – named the top beach in the southeastern U.S. by Travel Holiday magazine, this beach is popular with people of all ages. Visitors looking for excitement can rent equipment – from snorkeling gear to paddleboards – at the Delray Beach Watersports shack.
3) Spend a day in Gulfstream Park – located beside the shores of the Atlantic Ocean, this park is suitable for families and people of all ages. Within the nearly seven-acre walk, you’ll find a swimming area and plenty of green space for picnicking, ball playing, or lounging.
4) Enjoy the vibe at Atlantic Avenue – one of the liveliest places in downtown Delray beach that stretches for about two miles, this long and lively thoroughfare is the city’s epicenter of fun. Atlantic Avenue is the ultimate shopper’s paradise.
5) Visit Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens – one of the most beautiful and peaceful places in Palm Beach County. It is known for its Japanese festivals around the year. At this Japanese garden, you can also go for solitary walks along the pathways that unfold into the most beautiful parts of the garden.
2,000customers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our West Palm Beach LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!