Bringing in a home health aide or home attendant is one of the touchiest subjects for seniors. All seniors seek to maintain their dignity and privacy, which makes them resistant to the idea of a home attendant. However, he or she may need one to maintain good hygiene. After all, the consequences of poor personal care can become serious, leading to rashes, bedsores, and even infections. Each of our home care aides is equipped to care for and prevent such incidents. With the right HHA for your loved one, you can trust them to institute a daily routine of good hygiene.
In addition, new devices and technology make it easier than ever for an in-home health aide to keep an elderly client groomed and healthy. For instance, specially designed razors help ensure that a home care aide can shave clients without accidental cuts. Likewise, there are adult diapers that give early warnings of an impending urinary tract infection. It is now easier than ever for a home care aide to care for the needs of your loved one.
A good HHA will use all available resources and technology to institute a daily routine of good hygiene. This, in turn, can greatly improve your loved one’s quality of life. Once an elder has been properly cared for, including having been showered and groomed, their self-esteem rises. She’s more likely to be active and to venture outside, which is essential for good psychological and physical well-being.
Creating a large, fully-screened resource pool of only highly skilled elder care providers.LEARN MORE
Listening to you and finding the perfect match for your family’s needs.LEARN MORE
Making the entire process simple-your one call does it all, and with one point of contact.Watch now
We do all the behind-the-scenes work so you and your family can enjoy solutions designed for your needs.LEARN MORE
While all our offices work together as a team, it is best to contact the location closest to where care is needed. Its care coordinators and office staff are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can provide the most fitting candidates for you. If you or a loved one needs companion care, you may be worried, feel sad, and have lots of questions. Our consultations are free, and we welcome the opportunity to help you and find solutions.
Our presence in the area is well known, and most new clients come to us through recommendations from previous ones. We are deeply grateful for these recommendations and reviews. When you contact us for private-duty home care, we provide you with a free consultation and a high-quality caregiver that is a perfect match for your needs.
Just 35 miles north of Midtown Manhattan, Chappaqua, NY has a small-town rural feel, complete with small shops, restaurants, and a gazebo where summer concerts are held. LifeWorx has serviced thousands of residents—including a U.S. president—in Westchester, Putnam and Rockland Counties, with the help of highly seasoned staff members. We will treat you like a guest in our home.
Bronxville is a village in Westchester County and is located approximately 15 miles north of Midtown Manhattan homes are within walking distance of Metro-North. Bronxville is known as one of the most affluent communities in the U.S. This village is an ideal combination of city meets suburb and is nestled along the Bronx River in southern Westchester County in New York. With a quaint downtown area full of restaurants and shops, there’s a lot of charm to the community
A one square mile village of historical significance, where residents can walk from their homes to the thriving business district, and find a grocery store, pharmacies, movie theater, upscale shops (both independent and national retailers), restaurants, banks, medical assistance, community organizations, etc. Bronxville has much to offer for both residents and businesses alike. All these businesses are easily accessed by major highways, other Westchester towns, and New York City.
1) Explore Untermyer Gardens – located just a few miles north of the Bronx border, Untermyer Gardens is a sprawling, scenic urban oasis that can be enjoyed by the whole family year-round. The renowned Untermyer Gardens is a 43-acre historic park in Yonkers that features a Persian Paradise Garden, a small amphitheater, a classic pavilion in the “Temple of Love” and a “Vista” staircase.
2) Stop by the Bronx River Parkway Reservation –this is Westchester’s oldest park an 807-acre paved linear park that was created as an adjunct to the Bronx River Parkway. The park extends approximately 13 miles in Westchester from the New York City line north to the Kensico Dam Plaza in Valhalla. The picturesque reservation runs through the heart of Southern Westchester County and features wooden footbridges and is a favorite place for bicycling, walking, running, and nature study.
3) Visit the Bronxville Farmer’s Market –The Bronxville Farmer’s Market has a 20-year history and is an important contributor to the Bronxville Chamber of Commerce. There are dozens of market vendors that sell products and local produce grown in the Hudson Valley.
4) Make time for the Hudson River Museum – The Hudson River Museum is in Trevor Park in Yonkers, NY, and is the largest museum in Westchester County. You will be able to experience the power of art, science, and history at one of the preeminent cultural institutions. It offers experiences for everyone of any age.
5) Participate in the Riding Academy at Twin Lakes Park and Farms – Twin Lakes Farm is a riding academy and a competitive show stable that is situated on two campuses – which are both located in Twin Lakes Park on the border of Eastchester and Bronxville, NY. Additionally, the park has space for fishing and winter sports.
2,000customers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Chappaqua LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!