When a loved one needs elder care at home, the options can often seem daunting. To make it easy for you to care for your family members, LifeWorx has three focuses:
If you think a move is hard for most families, imagine doing it later in life. You’re contending with frail health, while also leaving all your familiar surroundings. With elder care from LifeWorx, you won’t have to submit a much-loved senior to the rigors of relocation. Aging parents can instead benefit from the privacy, ease, and dignity of aging in the comfort of their own homes. Relaxed and reassured, they can enjoy a variety of recreational activities and market-fresh meals. Adult children and other family members can pursue their own demanding schedules without guilt or hesitation, secure in the knowledge that their loved one is not only safe, but also happy.
When hiring a caregiver for an elderly parent, you’re likely wondering how you’ll find someone who’s trustworthy, engaging, and thoughtful—a lifeline you can count on even if you’re far away. At LifeWorx, we customize our elder care to fit our families’ exact needs, keeping the process simple. We assign you one point of contact who becomes family and helps bring you peace of mind.
How do you screen your caregivers?
Each private home health aide goes through three (3) in-depth interviews and provides references from two past professional in-home services clients. In addition, we conduct in-depth background checks and further research as needed. Our standard is to choose from among the top 10% of caregivers who apply to LifeWorx.
What insurance carriers do you accept?
We work with all long-term care insurance providers and are happy to have our team of in-house insurance experts assist you through the process.
How does your process work?
You can get started with a phone call or visit our office. After assessing your family’s needs, we provide you with 2-3 ideal caregivers. You can then interview the candidate(s) you select if you wish. From there, the schedule is up to your agreement with the caregiver. You can begin as soon as you want. It’s not uncommon for the service to begin the same day, but in some rare situations, it may take an additional day.
What is your guarantee?
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you’re not satisfied with the elder care service, let us know within 48 hours. We will either refund you or correct the services to your satisfaction. Please refer to our complete service agreement.
Creating a large, fully-screened resource pool of only highly skilled elder care providers.LEARN MORE
Listening to you and finding the perfect match for your family’s needs.LEARN MORE
Making the entire process simple-your one call does it all, and with one point of contact.Watch now
We do all the behind-the-scenes work so you and your family can enjoy solutions designed for your needs.LEARN MORE
While all our offices work together as a team, contacting the location closest to where care is needed is best. Its care coordinators and office staff are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can provide the most fitting candidates for you. If you or a loved one needs companion care, you may be worried, feel sad, and have lots of questions. Our consultations are free, and we welcome the opportunity to help you find solutions. Our presence in the area is well known, and most new clients come to us through recommendations from previous ones. We are deeply grateful for these recommendations and reviews.
Just 35 miles north of Midtown Manhattan, Chappaqua, NY has a small-town rural feel, complete with small shops, restaurants, and a gazebo where summer concerts are held. LifeWorx has serviced thousands of residents in Westchester, Putnam, and Rockland Counties, with the help of highly seasoned staff members. We will treat you like a guest in our home.
Bronxville is a village in Westchester County and is located approximately 15 miles north of Midtown Manhattan homes are within walking distance of Metro-North. Bronxville is known as one of the most affluent communities in the U.S. This village is an ideal combination of city meets suburb and is nestled along the Bronx River in southern Westchester County in New York. With a quaint downtown area full of restaurants and shops, there’s a lot of charm to the community
A one square mile village of historical significance, where residents can walk from their homes to the thriving business district, and find a grocery store, pharmacies, movie theater, upscale shops (both independent and national retailers), restaurants, banks, medical assistance, community organizations, etc. Bronxville has much to offer for both residents and businesses alike. All these businesses are easily accessed by major highways, other Westchester towns, and New York City.
1) Explore Untermyer Gardens – Located just a few miles north of the Bronx border, Untermyer Gardens is a sprawling, scenic urban oasis that can be enjoyed by the whole family year-round. The renowned Untermyer Gardens is a 43-acre historic park in Yonkers that features a Persian Paradise Garden, a small amphitheater, a classic pavilion in the “Temple of Love” and a “Vista” staircase.
2) Stop by the Bronx River Parkway Reservation –This is Westchester’s oldest park an 807-acre paved linear park that was created as an adjunct to the Bronx River Parkway. The park extends approximately 13 miles in Westchester from the New York City line north to the Kensico Dam Plaza in Valhalla. The picturesque reservation runs through the heart of Southern Westchester County and features wooden footbridges and is a favorite place for bicycling, walking, running, and nature study.
3) Visit the Bronxville Farmer’s Market –The Bronxville Farmer’s Market has a 20-year history and is an important contributor to the Bronxville Chamber of Commerce. There are dozens of market vendors that sell products and local produce grown in the Hudson Valley.
4) Make time for the Hudson River Museum – The Hudson River Museum is in Trevor Park in Yonkers, NY, and is the largest museum in Westchester County. You will be able to experience the power of art, science, and history at one of the preeminent cultural institutions. It offers experiences for everyone of any age.
5) Participate in the Riding Academy at Twin Lakes Park and Farms – Twin Lakes Farm is a riding academy and a competitive show stable that is situated on two campuses – which are both located in Twin Lakes Park on the border of Eastchester and Bronxville, NY. Additionally, the park has space for fishing and winter sports.
2,000customers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Chappaqua LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!