When someone requires care that is not medical in nature, it’s called private home care or a private caregiver. In many cases, our clients request a live-in caregiver. LifeWorx can provide all of your private home care needs.
People who can benefit from a private home care include those with mild dementia, frailty, depression, or loss of faculty. Sometimes, they may just need someone to converse with or help with household management needs. No matter your family’s specific needs, we can provide home care.
LifeWorx private caregivers are available for as little as a few hours per day or as much as live-in when needed. In addition to taking care of basic household chores like cooking and cleaning, they provide conversation and companionship, accompanying your loved one on errands and to lunches, dinners, and shows. They can also communicate with other family members to let them know how your loved one is doing, imparting joy and peace of mind to the individual and his/her relatives.
Most elders want to be fairly independent and will welcome live-in care only if they feel good about the chemistry. That’s why, at LifeWorx, we focus on finding a private caregiver who really “clicks” with your loved one. We assess the caregiver’s communications skills, as well as the activities they can offer your loved one, like playing word games and cards, or suggesting films to watch together. We are careful to suggest caregivers who will not only keep your senior safe, but also entertained and occupied. For example, our patented software enables us to search for a strong male caregiver who is an expert in playing chess. We know that when it comes to 24-hour care, attention to detail is critical.
If your loved one needs private home care but is resistant to the idea, we recommend starting small and getting him or her deeply involved in the selection process. Many times, families try to dictate what should be done for their elder without getting his or her consent. They figure he or she will simply go along with the change, but this generally backfires. Why? Because seniors are smarter—and more stubborn—than family members give them credit for! Instead, be candid and upfront, sharing your concerns. One way is to say, “I think you could use someone to keep you company and help you out.” Start with just a few hours a week of private home care and see how the relationship develops over time. Once your loved one and the companion have bonded, it will become increasingly easier to transition to 24-hour care.
Our West Palm Beach office is well equipped to serve the area’s elderly and their families, making sure seniors get the care they deserve.LEARN MORE
Listening to you and finding the perfect match for your family’s needs.LEARN MORE
Making the entire process easy-your one call does it all, and with one point of contact.Watch now
We do all the behind-the-scenes work so you and your family can enjoy solutions designed for your needs.LEARN MORE
While all our offices work together as a team, it is best to contact the location closest to where care is needed. The care consultants and candidate relations managers are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can provide the most fitting candidates for you.
Situated just west of Palm Beach along the Intracoastal Waterway, West Palm Beach is one of the three largest cities that make up the South Florida region, and the central city of Palm Beach County. Home to a breathtaking waterfront, bustling entertainment districts, and scenic neighborhoods, West Palm Beach is a lot more than just palm trees and beaches.
West Palm Beach is combined with a more refined and relaxed environment for living and working. It’s separated from neighboring Palm Beach by the Lake Worth Lagoon. At South Florida, you have access to everything, and attracts people from across the country. Our office makes it easy for our clients to meet us to discuss their needs privately in person.
1) Visit Mizner Park – Mizner Park in downtown Boca’s shopping, dining, and entertainment destination. The shopping component is the heartbeat of Mizner Park, offering a high level of luxury choices with renowned jewelers, boutiques, national retailers, and 16 of the finest restaurants for every taste. It is also home to the Mizner Park Amphitheater and the Boca Raton Museum of Art.
2) Explore the Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens – You’ll feel like you took a quick trip to Japan when visiting the Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens in Boca Raton. The museum and garden are the perfect cultural hub for all things Japanese, meant to educate and inspire the community. Guests will enjoy and appreciate the tranquil surroundings. Additionally, the museum also hosts numerous cultural events throughout the year.
3) Spend an afternoon at The Gumbo Limbo Nature Center – Visit this 20-acre protected barrier island that provides both recreational and educational opportunities. This joint project hosts environmental programs for all ages. It also features views of the Atlantic Ocean and Intracoastal waterway and is part of Red Reef Park, a manmade beachfront to the Intracoastal reef.
4) Attend a game in the FAU Stadium – If you’ve never attended a game at Florida Atlantic University’s FAU Stadium, it’s worth checking out. This is a huge and unique stadium for many reasons. It is a multipurpose area for students and athletes. It is the only one in the U.S. to offer views of the Atlantic Ocean from its highest seats and press box.
5) Immerse yourself in the rich history of Boca Raton – If you’re interested in history, take a stroll to the Boca Raton Historical Society located in the historic Town Hall easily noticed by its shining gold dome heart in the heart of Boca Raton. The society is known for its goal of historic designation and restoring historical structures important to the history of Boca Raton.
2,000customers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our West Palm Beach Private Home Care LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!