When a loved one needs elder care at home, the options can often seem daunting. To make it easy for you to care for your family members, LifeWorx has three focuses:
If you think moving to a new home is difficult, imagine doing it later in life. You’re contending with frail health, while also leaving all your familiar surroundings. With elder care from LifeWorx, you won’t have to submit a much-loved senior to the rigors of relocation. Aging parents can instead benefit from the privacy, ease, and dignity of aging in the comfort of their own homes. With LifeWorx elder care, they can relax and enjoy a variety of recreational activities and market-fresh meals. Adult children and other family members can pursue their own demanding schedules with peace of mind, secure in the knowledge that their loved one is not only safe, but also happy.
When hiring a caregiver for an elderly parent, it’s imperative to find someone who’s trustworthy, engaging, and thoughtful—a lifeline you can count on even if you’re far away. At LifeWorx, we customize our elder care to fit our families’ exact needs, keeping the process simple. We assign you one point of contact who becomes family and helps bring you peace of mind.
How do you screen your caregivers?
Each private home health aide goes through three (3) in-depth interviews and provides references from two past professional in-home services clients. In addition, we conduct in-depth background checks and further research as needed. Our standard is to choose from among the top 10% of caregivers who apply to LifeWorx.
What insurance carriers do you accept?
We work with all long-term care insurance providers and are happy to have our team of in-house insurance experts handle all the paperwork and filing for you.
How does your process work?
You can get started with a phone call or visit this location. After assessing your family’s needs, we will provide you with 2-3 ideal caregivers. You can then interview the candidate(s) you select if you wish. From there, you and the caregiver of your choice can work out a mutually agreeable schedule. He or she can begin as soon as you want. It’s not uncommon for the service to begin the same day, but in some rare situations, it may take an additional day.
What is your guarantee?
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you’re not satisfied with the caregiver’s performance, let us know within 48 hours. We will either give you a full refund or correct the services to your satisfaction.
Creating a large, fully screened resource pool of only highly skilled elder care providers.LEARN MORE
Listening to you and finding the perfect match for your family’s needs.LEARN MORE
Making the entire process easy-your one call does it all, and with one point of contact.Watch now
We do all the behind-the-scenes work so you and your family can enjoy solutions designed for your needs.LEARN MORE
While all our offices work together as a team, it is best to contact the location closest to where care is needed. The care consultants and candidate relations managers are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can provide the most fitting candidates for you. If you or a loved one needs companion care, you may be worried, feel sad, and have lots of questions. Our consultations are free, and we welcome the opportunity to help you and find solutions.
Situated just west of Palm Beach along the Intracoastal Waterway, West Palm Beach is one of the three largest cities that make up the South Florida region, and the central city of Palm Beach County. Home to a breathtaking waterfront, bustling entertainment districts, and scenic neighborhoods, West Palm Beach is a lot more than just palm trees and beaches.
West Palm Beach is combined with a more refined and relaxed environment for living and working. It’s separated from neighboring Palm Beach by the Lake Worth Lagoon. At South Florida, you have access to everything, and attracts people from across the country. Our office makes it easy for our clients to meet us to discuss their needs privately in person.
1) Visit Mizner Park – Mizner Park in downtown Boca’s shopping, dining, and entertainment destination. The shopping component is the heartbeat of Mizner Park, offering a high level of luxury choices with renowned jewelers, boutiques, national retailers, and 16 of the finest restaurants for every taste. It is also home to the Mizner Park Amphitheater and the Boca Raton Museum of Art.
2) Explore the Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens – You’ll feel like you took a quick trip to Japan when visiting the Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens in Boca Raton. The museum and garden are the perfect cultural hub for all things Japanese, meant to educate and inspire the community. Guests will enjoy and appreciate the tranquil surroundings. Additionally, the museum also hosts numerous cultural events throughout the year.
3) Spend an afternoon at The Gumbo Limbo Nature Center – Visit this 20-acre protected barrier island that provides both recreational and educational opportunities. This joint project hosts environmental programs for all ages. It also features views of the Atlantic Ocean and Intracoastal waterway and is part of Red Reef Park, a manmade beachfront to the Intracoastal reef.
4) Attend a game in the FAU Stadium – If you’ve never attended a game at Florida Atlantic University’s FAU Stadium, it’s worth checking out. This is a huge and unique stadium for many reasons. It is a multipurpose area for students and athletes. It is the only one in the U.S. to offer views of the Atlantic Ocean from its highest seats and press box.
5) Immerse yourself in the rich history of Boca Raton – If you’re interested in history, take a stroll to the Boca Raton Historical Society located in the historic Town Hall easily noticed by its shining gold dome heart in the heart of Boca Raton. The society is known for its goal of historic designation and restoring historical structures important to the history of Boca Raton.
500kcustomers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our West Palm Beach Elder Care LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!