People who can benefit from a live-in caregiver include those with mild dementia, frailty, depression, or loss of faculty. Sometimes, they may just need someone to talk to or help with household management needs. No matter your family’s specific needs, we can provide 24-hour care for the elderly in their own home.
A few months ago, an elderly gentleman called our long-term care agency and spoke with one of our team members. He was caught in a battle between his doctor’s office and his long-term care provider. The insurance company wasn’t clearly communicating what they needed, so he was unable to let his doctor’s office know. After speaking with one of our trained staff members, he was able to get his claim approved in two months. He is now receiving quality long-term care with one of our caregivers using his insurance. They have helped him manage his blood pressure and get stronger and healthier.
Before he came to LifeWorx, he was quite frail and easily confused and we knew he needed our help. We share this story as a classic example of the importance of follow up and attention to detail. After his experience, he called his team member his angel.
You may not know if your parents have long-term care insurance—a policy that helps cover the costs of care when a person has a chronic medical condition, disability, or a disorder such as dementia or Alzheimer’s disease. This may even be the first time you’ve even heard the term. However, many of our clients invest in 24-hour home care coverage. Whether it was because your employer offered it or you decided to plan for your future on your own, the sooner you begin to explore long-term care options, the better for you and your family.
Long-term care for elderly can be complex to navigate, especially when it comes to insurance. Each long-term care provider and policy is different. Waiting periods can vary, as well as the conditions required to activate the insurance coverage. The daily, monthly, and lifetime maximum caps can also vary. In addition, policies may differ in whom they cover—some couples have dual or spousal insurance that allows the benefits to transfer from one partner to another if necessary. Still, long-term care options for seniors do exist.
If you believe your loved one has long-term care insurance, we suggest you have a professional review the policy or ask LifeWorx to advise you. We have worked with all major policy providers to ensure our senior long-term care clients are qualified and that services are covered to bring you maximum benefit. Let us take care of the administrative aspects of long-term care for your loved one, from assessment to devising a care plan and processing invoices, payments, and reimbursements.
We place a high value on compassion, warmth and the courage to do the right thing. Our 24-hour home care professionals are battle-tested. Our process intentionally rules out those looking for an easy job, way to check out all day or be on their phone.
We believe that a full understanding of the around-the-clock care options available is essential to family members. We provide 24-hour home care options with you and your family in mind.
Creating a large, fully-screened resource pool of only highly skilled elder care providers.LEARN MORE
LifeWorx provides 24-hour home care options with you and your family in mind.LEARN MORE
No matter your family’s specific needs, we can provide 24-hour care for the elderly in their own home.Watch now
People who can benefit from a live-in caregiver include those with mild dementia, frailty, depression, or loss of faculty.LEARN MORE
While all our offices work together as a team, it is best to contact the location closest to where care is needed. The care consultants and candidate relations managers are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can provide the most fitting candidates for you. If you or a loved one needs companion care, you may be worried, feel sad, and have lots of questions. Our consultations are free, and we welcome the opportunity to help you and find solutions.
Approximately 220 miles from our Sarasota office, Boca Raton is the second largest city in the Palm Beaches. It is located about 15 miles north of Fort Lauderdale on the Atlantic Ocean and its immediate neighbor to the north is Delray Beach. From live concerts and international art exhibits to outdoor festivals and world-class museums, Boca Raton’s cultural scene offers unique experiences for all ages. The city features five miles of beautiful beaches and 47-parks including two golf courses – making it an ideal destination for families and outdoor recreation lovers.
Boca Raton is also a thriving business community that was pioneered by the development of the personal computer (PC) at Boca Raton-based IBM campus in 1967. Boca Raton is also home to the main campus of Florida Atlantic University and the corporate headquarters of Office Depot. Today, Boca Raton is known to be the “Beverly Hills” of Florida with well-developed beach resorts, luxury country clubs, and five-star shopping and restaurants.
1) Visit Mizner Park – Mizner Park in downtown Boca’s shopping, dining, and entertainment destination. The shopping component is the heartbeat of Mizner Park, offering a high level of luxury choices with renowned jewelers, boutiques, national retailers, and 16 of the finest restaurants for every taste. It is also home to the Mizner Park Amphitheater and the Boca Raton Museum of Art.
2) Explore the Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens – You’ll feel like you took a quick trip to Japan when visiting the Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens in Boca Raton. The museum and garden are the perfect cultural hub for all things Japanese, meant to educate and inspire the community. Guests will enjoy and appreciate the tranquil surroundings. Additionally, the museum also hosts numerous cultural events throughout the year.
3) Spend an afternoon at The Gumbo Limbo Nature Center – Visit this 20-acre protected barrier island that provides both recreational and educational opportunities. This joint project hosts environmental programs for all ages. It also features views of the Atlantic Ocean and Intracoastal waterway and is part of Red Reef Park, a manmade beachfront to the Intracoastal reef.
4) Attend a game in the FAU Stadium – If you’ve never attended a game at Florida Atlantic University’s FAU Stadium, it’s worth checking out. This is a huge and unique stadium for many reasons. It is a multipurpose area for students and athletes. It is the only one in the U.S. to offer views of the Atlantic Ocean from its highest seats and press box.
5) Immerse yourself in the rich history of Boca Raton – If you’re interested in history, take a stroll to the Boca Raton Historical Society located in the historic Town Hall easily noticed by its shining gold dome heart in the heart of Boca Raton. The society is known for its goal of historic designation and restoring historical structures important to the history of Boca Raton.
2,000customers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our 24-Hour Home Care LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!