People who can benefit from a live-in caregiver include those with mild dementia, frailty, depression, or loss of faculty. Sometimes, they may just need someone to talk to or help with household management needs. No matter your family’s specific needs, we can provide 24-hour care for the elderly in their own home.
A few months ago, an elderly gentleman called our long-term care agency and spoke with one of our team members. He was caught in a battle between his doctor’s office and his long-term care provider. The insurance company wasn’t clearly communicating what they needed, so he was unable to let his doctor’s office know. After speaking with one of our trained staff members, he was able to get his claim approved in two months. He is now receiving quality long-term care with one of our caregivers using his insurance. They have helped him manage his blood pressure and get stronger and healthier.
Before he came to LifeWorx, he was quite frail and easily confused and we knew he needed our help. We share this story as a classic example of the importance of follow up and attention to detail. After his experience, he called his team member his angel.
You may not know if your parents have long-term care insurance—a policy that helps cover the costs of care when a person has a chronic medical condition, disability, or a disorder such as dementia or Alzheimer’s disease. This may even be the first time you’ve even heard the term. However, many of our clients invest in 24-hour home care coverage. Whether it was because your employer offered it or you decided to plan for your future on your own, the sooner you begin to explore long-term care options, the better for you and your family.
Long-term care for elderly can be complex to navigate, especially when it comes to insurance. Each long-term care provider and policy is different. Waiting periods can vary, as well as the conditions required to activate the insurance coverage. The daily, monthly, and lifetime maximum caps can also vary. In addition, policies may differ in whom they cover—some couples have dual or spousal insurance that allows the benefits to transfer from one partner to another if necessary. Still, long-term care options for seniors do exist.
If you believe your loved one has long-term care insurance, we suggest you have a professional review the policy or ask LifeWorx to advise you. We have worked with all major policy providers to ensure our senior long-term care clients are qualified and that services are covered to bring you maximum benefit. Let us take care of the administrative aspects of long-term care for your loved one, from assessment to devising a care plan and processing invoices, payments, and reimbursements.
We place a high value on compassion, warmth and the courage to do the right thing. Our 24-hour home care professionals are battle-tested. Our process intentionally rules out those looking for an easy job, way to check out all day or be on their phone.
We believe that a full understanding of the around-the-clock care options available is essential to family members. We provide 24-hour home care options with you and your family in mind.
Creating a large, fully-screened resource pool of only highly skilled elder care providers.LEARN MORE
LifeWorx provides 24-hour home care options with you and your family in mind.LEARN MORE
No matter your family’s specific needs, we can provide 24-hour care for the elderly in their own home.Watch now
People who can benefit from a live-in caregiver include those with mild dementia, frailty, depression, or loss of faculty.LEARN MORE
While all our offices work together as a team, it is best to contact the location closest to where care is needed. The care consultants and candidate relations managers are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can provide the most fitting candidates for you. If you or a loved one needs companion care, you may be worried, feel sad, and have lots of questions. Our consultations are free, and we welcome the opportunity to help you and find solutions.
Situated just west of Palm Beach along the Intracoastal Waterway, West Palm Beach is one of the three largest cities that make up the South Florida region, and the central city of Palm Beach County. Home to a breathtaking waterfront, bustling entertainment districts, and scenic neighborhoods, West Palm Beach is a lot more than just palm trees and beaches.
West Palm Beach is combined with a more refined and relaxed environment for living and working. It’s separated from neighboring Palm Beach by the Lake Worth Lagoon. At South Florida, you have access to everything, and attracts people from across the country. Our office makes it easy for our clients to meet us to discuss their needs privately in person.
1) Visit Clematis Street and Downtown West Palm Beach – Downtown West Palm Beach is just one of the many places you’ll want to experience in Florida. This is a charming and popular attraction and is filled with galleries, restaurants, and retail shops just a block from South Florida’s white sandy beaches. Throughout the year, Downtown West Palm Beach is known for hosting a variety of events ranging from music festivals to outdoor movies to holiday festivities.
2) Shopping in Rosemary Square – Rosemary Square is usually referred to as “The Square”, an exciting Mediterranean-themed retail and entertainment center and you can literally spend all day and night without experiencing everything there is to do here. This revitalized downtown area offers a variety of fun shopping, dining, entertainment, and live music.
3) Immerse yourself in Mounts Botanical Gardens – A beautiful oasis unexpectedly located near Palm Beach International and it’s the oldest public garden, home to nearly two thousand types of tropical plants deriving from six continents. It features more than 6,000 tropical and subtropical plants from around the world, including flowering trees and shrubs, fruit trees, a vegetable garden, a rose garden, the reflection pond, etc.
4) Relax at Delray Beach – Just south of West Palm Beach, Delray Beach is one of the prettiest beach towns in Florida, perfect for a day trip from West Palm Beach. The scenic coastline is located near downtown Atlantic Avenue and Pineapple Grove district; spanning over 300 acres of golden sands and open waters, Delray Beach has many outdoor activities to offer aside from the usual swimming and boogie board.
5) Visit the Loxahatchee National Wildlife Refuge – You can experience urban excitement at the Arthur R. Marshall Loxahatchee National Wildlife Refuge, you’ll see hundreds of species of animals and plants and that exist only in the Florida Everglades ecosystem. There are also numerous trails for walking or biking, along with watery “highways” where you can paddle in a canoe, such as the Marsh Trail or the Everglades Canoe Trail.
2,000customers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our 24-Hour Home Care LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!