Our goal is to ensure both our professional in-home caregivers and clients have the best and most fulfilling experience possible. At LifeWorx, our caregivers are meticulously screened through two interviews, reference checks, and background checks, to determine if they are eligible to work with LifeWorx clientele.
When looking for a professional in-home caregiver for a senior loved one, it’s important to someone who has the following qualities.
- Honest and trustworthy. Honesty and trustworthiness are the vital traits that a professional caregiver must have. It can be tricky to know in advance whether a prospective caregiver is honest without additional research. You can apply background checks to rule out any issues with caregivers you’re considering hiring for a loved one.
- Trained and experienced. LifeWorx can match your aging loved one’s requirements to a qualified caregiver and we match the caregiver’s certification and license to verify their professional expertise.
- Patient and compassionate. Professional caregivers should not only be patient, but they also should have empathy and kindness. Quality caregivers should be excellent at communicating in clear and simple words.
- Effective communication skills. It’s necessary to find someone with effective communication, especially when it comes to caring for seniors with dementia or health issues.
- Professionally Insured. If you hire an uninsured caregiver, you may be financially responsible for injuries, or damages caused by both your loved one and the caregiver in terms of the services provided.